Kayleigh CD diary

You need to put it in your signature, hun.

This link should take you straight there: http://www.minimins.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

If you want to find it for yourself, look further up this page for the three blue bars that start User CP - Blogs - FAQ.

Click on User CP.

Can you see down the side that there's an item called 'Edit Signature'? Click on that and you can edit your siggy any time. :)

just noticed how much ur bmis gone down already! i am more positive now about this week! gonna be good and just stay on diet until i reach about 9 and a half (obviously might take small breaks for special occasions tho)! just thought its only going to be a small part of my life to get it all off and i would rather do it now once and for all, i am sick of being this size when i know i am not meant to be fat thats how my body shape is disgusting lol.
so excited for next weigh in, hopefully this one drags less!
xxxxx

Me too Amy loved my cappuccino this morning hope my mentor doesn't notice my tetra for my dinner lol i think il tell him I'm going to subway or something lol x

You sound so like me!!! I'm also having to cook for my family which seems wierd when I can't even taste it to see if it's ok. That's a fab first weight loss. I've got my second weigh in tonight so fingers crossed. Like you I only ever seem to go down to a size 14. I lost 2 stone on weightwatchers without going down a dress size. Good Luck x

I found it good luck hun. Been very busy with interviewing this week so that's kept my mind off food the weekend was awful as I thought it would be a good idea to buy my little girl and my 3 nieces n nephews a load of sweets and treats. Had a couple of little slip ups but hoping for zero this weekend. I'm at my best friends house party on Friday for her birthday. Does anyone have any advice to help keep me off the booze and party food? Thanks kayls x

I found it good luck hun. Been very busy with interviewing this week so that's kept my mind off food the weekend was awful as I thought it would be a good idea to buy my little girl and my 3 nieces n nephews a load of sweets and treats. Had a couple of little slip ups but hoping for zero this weekend. I'm at my best friends house party on Friday for her birthday. Does anyone have any advice to help keep me off the booze and party food? Thanks kayls x

Oh bugger I've just caved and had turnip carrot and chicken so annoyed. On a brighter note unexpected day off tomorrow :) hoping for 4lb this week so hope my little 'treat' hasn't done too much damage :/

Hello everyone just a little up date.

Went to my friends party and although I didn't drink water all night I had diet lemonade and diet red bull which probably isn't fantastic but I'm so proud of my self for not giving in to the alcohol. I drove home and woke up as fresh as a daisy n have spent the day relaxing watching rubbish tele with my princess!

I was in a funny mood yesterday and decided to book me my little girl and boyfriend a holiday to turkey this aug! :) I'm so pleased I did and Iam so excited to buy holiday clothes eeeek hopefully in a 12-14. I seem a gorgeous white and blue bikini in matalan the other day so my plan is to buy it bottoms a 12 and a 14 top as an extra insentive to shift the weight. :)

My sneaky peeks are showing 1-2 lb down I'm ok with that as totm. Official weigh in tomorrow so wel see. Hope youre all doing well xxx

i love turkey - that bikini sounds like a fab idea to get you motivated - ive just spent all weekend shifting out old clothes and those saggy baggy n sloppy jumpers that really do make you feel demotivated - post a pic of the bikini on here and it will keep you motivated
good luck for WI im sure your in for a nice surprise! :D
V xxx

Thanks i bought 4 bikinis today after weigh in :/ they're all 12 bottoms and 14 tops got me really excited for holiday and also to carry on and get to my goal weight. Il post pics of I figure out how lol.

Weigh in today and lost 5lb :)

Back