Kayleigh CD diary

looove those bikinis hun and well done on your losses. great to have a holiday to aim towards...my aim is to be able to go on holidays this year and wear a dress without my thighs rubbing together!!!!!!

That's a good goal I'd like to aim for too however I carry my a lot of weight on my legs they are classic tree trunks lol but ya never know I've never been slim so they might slim down with the rest of my body lol x

me too hun...i wasnt nicknamed thunder trunks for nothing! my thighs were big before i started piling in the takeaway food so you can only imagine the state on em now!!!! xxx

well done on your loss 5lbs is amazing - love those bikins ive given myself an idea now might have to go internet window shopping for summer now xx

Good plan Victoria! And you don't feel like your spending online lol. I'm the same Beth even when I was about 13 family member would even call me thunder thighs. Not very nice ones of course. Lol x

I still like the mood board idea someone else mentioned think I might do that tomorrow I did my 90 day goals today like a reward chart but I ran out of ideas for rewards lol If I do the mood board while I'm on a high then everyone I look at it theoretically I should replicate the emotion I was on when I made it. Does that make sense xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having an awful day had a day off on Sunday and haven't managed to get back intO cd fully. Been crying all night doesn't help that I seen Photos of myself today and I look fatter than ever. Weighing in a day early this week so I'm expecting a gain I will be so embarrassed :'(

Having an awful day had a day off on Sunday and haven't managed to get back intO cd fully. Been crying all night doesn't help that I seen Photos of myself today and I look fatter than ever. Weighing in a day early this week so I'm expecting a gain I will be so embarrassed :'(

Keep your chin up beautiful! Don't let a little lapse ruin it entirely. You can turn it around :) xxx

what did you eat that took you out of keto?

I had turnip and carrot and picked at various things all week :/ I'm not sure if it did. As I don't use the sticks but I only had a small loss this week so I'm assuming it did. I lost 1.5! No more days off that just knocked me right off track x

yeah - root veg generally, but carrot especially is high in sugar (which is why kids tend to love it). However, some weeks you just get low losses or even gains, even when you're 100%. Did you experience proper hunger? That's how you'd know if you were out of keto.

Back