KD's question for the day

KD

Gone fishing
Do you hate opening presents in front of other people. I do:eek:

I hate wrapping paper, so i never have to open my presents! All my family know how much i hate wrapping paper (oooh, and christmas cards! Fair enough if they have a letter inside but SUCH a waste of paper....go on, call me scrooge!)

But yes, when i do get wrapped pressies, i hate opening them in front of people xx

(oooh, and christmas cards! Fair enough if they have a letter inside but SUCH a waste of paper....go on, call me scrooge!)

Now, I hate it when they do have a letter inside :D I hate those Christmas Circulars :(

Oh, and I know I'm different from most people, but I prefer to send cards to people I don't see throughout the year, rather than those I saw yesterday.

Can't see the point of sending them to people I see regularly.

Thank you, i agree! 10/10 for you, gold star and all xx

I don't like opening presents in front of people. Maybe cus I'm too honest, I wouldn't want the person to know if I thought they'd just given me a pile of crap.

And that leads me on to the thing I really hate: I have a couple of friends who ALWAYS get me a present at christmas just for the sake of it. I am fussy about what toiletries I use and don't particularly want a gift set of some random stuff from the cheapy chemists! Nor do I want any more mugs!!! It also means I have to find them something equally as tacky to give to them! Does that make me seem mean and ungrateful? I have a strict policy of only buying christmas presents for family cus otherwise it gets crazy. I'd rather have a voucher to spend on something I really want rather than more stuff to add to my already over-cluttered flat!

Taz, i think i love you.

Seriously, if you had a willy i'd try it on. Don't get me wrong, i don't just select my partners cos they have willies.....they are usually quite tall too xxx

GET OUT SANDY, We don't want you here!!

(Love you xx)

I dont mind opening presents in front of people if they say oh go on open it i like to wait untill there gone!!! Cards i just leave until there gone incase there's a lil extra in there!!!

Back