Keep calm and ....

Malc-D

One day at a time
Everyone has seen the poster..

"Keep calm and carry on"

And lots of companies have jumped on the band wagon to make their own different version.
Let's make our own, be funny, serious, inspirational or motivational.. anything you can think of, the sky's the limit..

So,

Keep calm and...

grow a moustache

That's interesting, never knew that. I did see the posters on antiques roadshow (dads face show)..

There you go,

Keep calm and.. Learn something new

Malc-D said:
That's interesting, never knew that. I did see the posters on antiques roadshow (dads face show)..

There you go,

Keep calm and.. Learn something new

Fave not face, stupid predictive text :(

Keep calm and...stop saying keep calm!!

All of these posters, mugs, etc. do my flipping head in - I'm sick of seeing them! Zzzz..

Princess_Stevie said:
Keep calm and...stop saying keep calm!!

All of these posters, mugs, etc. do my flipping head in - I'm sick of seeing them! Zzzz..

Me too!!!!

Keep calm and come up with something novel in the shops!!!!!

Sorry guys.. Looks like I need to keep calm and come up with a better idea for a thread. Didn't know how people felt about it :(

Malc-D said:
Sorry guys.. Looks like I need to keep calm and come up with a better idea for a thread. Didn't know how people felt about it :(

Ah no, didn't want to be mean!! Just my thoughts on it! I did come up with a phrase to keep up the thread!

Lol, it's alright.. I do agree that it has gone a bit over the top with all the merchandise that's out there, and I can see how annoying it could be for people.

Keep calm and carry on regardless

Malc-D said:
Lol, it's alright.. I do agree that it has gone a bit over the top with all the merchandise that's out there, and I can see how annoying it could be for people.

Keep calm and carry on regardless

Keep calm and drink ones coffee.

Keep calm and put the kettle on

Back