Keep Losing Strength

welshgirl21

Silver Member
Every week I go to group and keep saying 'I'm going to have a great loss next week', then the weekend comes and I lose all willpower. Today I had a good breakfast, then at lunch I wanted what Rob and Dylan were having instead of making myself something different again like omelette, pasta etc so I had 1/2 a bread roll, tomato puree, chopped up hot dog sausage, olives and cheese grilled. We go out for a family afternoon out and Rob and I end up sharing a bag of sweets then we go to a pub and I have chicken tikka.

Tomorrow we have an M&S meal for 2 as it's Fathers Day; the roast chicken will be fine, I'm doing my own sw potatoes but the veg is garlic mushrooms and we have dessert and wine too.

I guess I just see weekends as time to enjoy myself as Rob is home and I love us being all together, playing with Dylan, going out for the day etc so I think 'why not treat myself and enjoy it?'

I'll never see the 11's at this rate!

I'm the same too but I make sure I save all my syns for the weekend then if I need to I just be synfree then up untill i weigh in wed evening.....its fine to treat urself aslong as ur within ur syns....just cut back on the other days and write everything down so U don't get carried away at weekends :) x

Back