Keeping hunger at bay!

Slimmimgjoey

Hi

I started slimming world on Wednesday, after attending a meeting Tuesday night, so this is my third day. I cannot believe how hungry I am! Constantly! I feel fed up and irritable all the time. I thought the idea was you didn't get hungry on this plan?? Does anyone have any suggestions?? Maybe filling snacks? (Muller lights and fruit just don't satisfy my hunger!).

Tia x

Hi :)

Sounds like a couple of teething problems! But this is definitely the best place for you to find support :)

My best advice would be to keep a diary of everything you eat during the day, with a syn count etc, and also post it on here so that you can also get feedback from others, who could maybe then steer you in a better direction and help to stop you feeling so hungry :)

Helen xx

Sorry Helen, have only just seen this- thank you for your reply. I has my weigh in today and have lost 2lb so I'm feeling ecstatic :), and I have to say, I haven't felt hungry at all the last 2 days :-D. Maybe I just needed a few days to adjust to not eating a biscuit every 10 mins?! Thanks for your support :) xx

Back