Keeping it a secret now!!

nataliej

Silver Member
Absolutely hate people giving me lectures about my diet and how in going to pile t all on after!!
Tellin me I need to eat little and often and i can just tell they have no faith in me what so ever!!
ILL SHOW THEM! Haha and il keep it off too, do people think I'd go through such a hard diet to put it back on again!!! Grrrr sorry rant over! Had to get that of my chest

I've only told a handful of very close people to me and they are very supportive. I was almost 25 stone so I think even they though LT was healthier than being that weight for my body! My problem now is as people start to notice my weight loss, what do I say? Noone has said anything yet but I'm now approaching a 3 stone loss and it is starting to show.

BM I suppose you could just say thanks for noticing, that you've been trying to lose weight, and unless they ask specifically what diet you're doing you needn't mention Lipotrim. Even then you could just say you're on a GP controlled diet or something?

i get why you want to keep it a secret, i did lipotrim a year and a half ago and i did put the weight back on tho there were a number of issues for that...i am going to start again on thursday and as hard as I know it is i cannot wait!!! its the only diet i do that i know i will lose weight with. tried sw and put on a stone in a month!

itneedstogo said:
i get why you want to keep it a secret, i did lipotrim a year and a half ago and i did put the weight back on tho there were a number of issues for that...i am going to start again on thursday and as hard as I know it is i cannot wait!!! its the only diet i do that i know i will lose weight with. tried sw and put on a stone in a month!

Really? Slimming world is a strange diet! Some people loose some people don't! ... I found it reall slow too.. I think I'm of to weight watchers after this .... Going to exercise lots to maintain too

Busy Mum said:
I've only told a handful of very close people to me and they are very supportive. I was almost 25 stone so I think even they though LT was healthier than being that weight for my body! My problem now is as people start to notice my weight loss, what do I say? Noone has said anything yet but I'm now approaching a 3 stone loss and it is starting to show.

I would just say weight watchers and gym...In so confused as to what to so after tho! Scared to eat again I think lol... Don't wanna have to do LT again!

Ive found people who have said that to me are the ones who also need to diet but cant be bothered so would rather try and put me down about when ive done this ! proving them wrong will definatly be the most satifactory feeling :D good luck xx

Back