Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Have a relaxing weekend Keisha hope your girls get better soon. You are doing so well hope that 2.5 comes off next week.

M

Aren't they just little devils when mummy is around sometimes.

Sorry to hear that little one is not feeling too good. Hope its just a 24hr thing and passes without too much incident.

Have a relaxing time.

Library computer is kicking me off now....

hey Keisha, hope you have a lovely day and that Tanisha is feeling better soon. I'm sure loads of mummy hugs will do her the world of good! xxx

Morning hun, hope your lo is feeling better.xx

Thanks girls. Tanisha is a bit better now, she's still coughing but back to her old self (being a drama queen that is). Just finished a very late breakfast of WW B Bean, quorn saugage and toast, it cost me 5pts but it was worth it. Hope every one having a wonderful relaxing Sunday.

I could just kick myself right now :whoopass::whoopass:. Just went mental on some chocolate digestives, don't even want to mention how many. Don't know what came over me, especially when I'm weighing in tomorrow. Hope I havent mess up a loss for tomorrow :cry:.

Off to the docs tomorrow to pick up my pills as my contraceptive injection is totally messing up my cycle. Hope I can start it tomorrow so it can put a stop to this endless bleeding (sorry if tmi). After I'll drop Tanisha to school, she seems well enough today although her coughing is worst in the morning. Then I'll be off on my 6 mile walk. This is my last week of walking until after xmas as of next week my daughter's nursery will be close.

Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow.

Put it behind you Keisha we all fall off the wagon from time to time and you've done so well.

Climb back on board and good luck for tomorrow

M

Hope your WI goes well tomorrow - dont worry bout falling off the wagon - just get straight back on :D You're doing so well hun. Hope your ickle one is better soon :) xxx

Hey Hun
How was your weekend? Good luck for your wi tomorrow look forward to how you get on at wi tomorrow xx

My weekend was quiet relaxing, didnt do nothing much other than some washing and housework. Thanks, hope a lose something, even sts is ok, after my snacking

Morning Hunni,
How are you today? Please let me no how you do at wi looking forward to hearing your great result.
Have a nice day xx

Good luck matey x

hey Keisha, youve done so well i'm sure even with your digestive snacking you will do great :)

good luck! xxx

Morning.xx

Godd luck with your WI chick.xx

Hi Keisha, glad the girls are back on track.

You would have had to eat a whole ton of digestives to undo all your walking etc. I wouldn't worry too much...it's not likely to affect you this week much anyway - so next week you can make up for it.

Good luck. Fingers crossed for you sweetie.

Good luck Keisha, fingers crossed x

Back