Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Am fine thanx Keisha - tis the end of term, am now glitter-free and no more work for just over two weeks :D Life is good! xxx

I glad your glitter free, I can't get away from it. It driving me nuts and my daughter just loves using using them everyday. That great you got for xmas , not a lot of people do. If I wasnt on Mat leave I proberly be working.

I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Sorry I have been awol. Congrats on your loss this week. You are doing so well. Loving 27 APs...go you! You are just too dedicated missus ;)

well done on the APs Keisha! did you have something nice for your tea? Have been browsing your food and am pleased 2 slices of pastrami only 1pt! I'm a buggar for stuff like that though.. open the packet and eat it before it hits my sammich / plate! :p

Morning hunni, hope you have a wonderful weekend.xxx

Well done on all your APs!! Hope you are having a lovely weekend! xxx

Hiya everyone, I've been quiet busy doing last minute xmas shopping. Just reached home and I'm reaching a bit sick. Might be because I havent really eaten much today. But I can't bring myself to eat anything at the mo cause the thought of food is making me feel even more sick. If I'm feeling better later, I'll catch up on every one's diaries. If not hope everyones having a lovely weekend.

Hope you feel better hun. Well done on the shopping though :)

Well done on the shopping, you're a braver woman than me!! Hope you feel better soon hon, I find that if I dont eat much then I feel sick and just cant eat, its horrible.
Hope you have a good weekend too x

Hope you feel better soon Keisha xx

hey Keish, hope you feel better soon! *big hugs* take care of yourself xxx

Back