Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Phew! Sorry to hear she is not well but so glad it is not too serious. I hope she feels better soon xxx

hi keisha, how is ariana today ? its horrible when they're ill. olivia has had a bad cold all over christmas and sat weeping into her christmas dinner,cos she didnt feel like eating ,i felt really sorry for her. i think its that feeling of helplessness that gets to us??
sounds like you are doing really well with you kick start too

Morning everyone, thanks for the kind words. Well Ariana temp is still up but it dropped during the night, so she slept though the night with no problems (and she's still sleeping). So went quickly to the chemist to pick up some more calpol before the other one finishes. Hopefully today her temp will drop even if just a little bit.

On another note, I got a lovely surprise. Wasn't going to weigh in today but I thought if I didn't, I'll never know if I had gain or loss, so decided to brave the scales this morning. To my amazment I lost a lb....yippee. Thank goodness I got back on track when I did and done the kickstart and some wii fitting.

I will continue to kickstart until Monday cause a want to boost my weight loss a bit. Will update my ticker later. Was going to start my valentine challenge on the 5th jan cause I didnt expect a loss this week so I adjust that also.

Will catch up with everyones diary later as my little one just woke up. Hope everyone have a lovely day.

Glad your little one had a good nights sleep. Hope her temp drops soon.

And well done on your brilliant weight loss. xx

Fantastic result - well done you!!! So glad its nothing serious with your little one and relieved that she had a good nights sleep - hope she's on the mend really soon xxx

Well done Keisha that is fantastic, i hope your daughter feels better soon. All the little ones are getting horrible bugs and viruses. My lson had one last night but woke up today right as rain - kids!

well done on your WI thats fab :D *hugs* hope Ariana feels better soon though xx

well done hunni, hope your dd feels better soon.xxxx

WOW well done! :D
Shows you what a bit of determination can do! :)

Hope your little one is better soon :)

Sending good vibes :D
:vibes::vibes:

xx

On another note, I got a lovely surprise. Wasn't going to weigh in today but I thought if I didn't, I'll never know if I had gain or loss, so decided to brave the scales this morning. To my amazment I lost a lb....yippee.

Congratulations Keisha, a lb is great especially after the festive foodie season!!:D

Keisha,

I notice your mood is set to 'worried' why is that? :hug99:

My 9mth old has a very high fever at the moment from a throat infection. Check her out at A&E last night and docs said its not a serous infection but its still worrying cause her temp is still high.

My 9mth old has a very high fever at the moment from a throat infection. Check her out at A&E last night and docs said its not a serous infection but its still worrying cause her temp is still high.

Aaahhhh! I see. It's always worrying when little children get sick. I'm sure the docs are right. All you can do is stay close for your own piece of mind. Kiddies are resilient little things! :hug99:

Keisha, wow a loss at this time of year its great! Well done, You did really well on the hula, I managed 457, need to do better for sure, makes exercise so much fun!
I hope your babe is feeling a lot better, so worrying when little ones are ill. Take care Julie x

Back