Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

hey misses - hope u enjoyed chrimbo and ur new wii fit! Well done on the loss hope the wee one feels better soon x

Keisha, wow a loss at this time of year its great! Well done, You did really well on the hula, I managed 457, need to do better for sure, makes exercise so much fun!
I hope your babe is feeling a lot better, so worrying when little ones are ill. Take care Julie x

Thanks, was quiet surprise at the loss. I'm at 920 on the supa hula now but it really hard work going in both directions. Ariana has dropped from 39 to 37.3 so thats good and I havent given her any capol so it definately coming down (knock wood), Hope ur ok. Have a good nights rest.

hey misses - hope u enjoyed chrimbo and ur new wii fit! Well done on the loss hope the wee one feels better soon x

Had a lovely xmas thanks. My toddler and I are fighting to get on the wii fit now. Can't get a proper chance to get on it. Can't wait for her to be back at nusery so I can drop on it whiles she's there, since its too cold for walks.

Oh my god!! Your a supa hula queen, :queen::happy036:my 14 year old daughter hasn't even got near that score, mind you we only got it for christmas and I'm not exactly very fit lol!! Really hoping it will make me exercise more, and it does make you laugh or at least the person sat behind me when I'm hula hooping.

I'm so glad your babe's temp is coming down, they do make us worry love em! Take care Julie x

You think I'm good well either Lou or Rach is close to or over the 2000 mark. I proberly wouldnt be able to move it I did that much but I will try cause there is a challenge on at the mo.

My 3yr old love doing the hula hoop. She makes me laugh when she does it. She makes all these movement but the mii does not move that much, at least not as much as her..lol.

Glad you're enjoying your wii fit, its so much fun sometimes I forget I'm exercising.

Morning everyone, thanks for the kind words. Well Ariana temp is still up but it dropped during the night, so she slept though the night with no problems (and she's still sleeping). So went quickly to the chemist to pick up some more calpol before the other one finishes. Hopefully today her temp will drop even if just a little bit.

On another note, I got a lovely surprise. Wasn't going to weigh in today but I thought if I didn't, I'll never know if I had gain or loss, so decided to brave the scales this morning. To my amazment I lost a lb....yippee. Thank goodness I got back on track when I did and done the kickstart and some wii fitting.

I will continue to kickstart until Monday cause a want to boost my weight loss a bit. Will update my ticker later. Was going to start my valentine challenge on the 5th jan cause I didnt expect a loss this week so I adjust that also.

Will catch up with everyones diary later as my little one just woke up. Hope everyone have a lovely day.

well done on the 1b hun :) that is brill especially around this time of yr!!

we have the wii fit aswell my little girl is brill at the hula hoop! im crap however!!! think my best score is somewhere in the 80's!!

Hi Keisha :)

I'm glad to just read that Ariana is on the mend hun :D.

What a beautiful name that is and one I seriously considered when I was pregnant..xxx :)

well done on the 1b hun :) that is brill especially around this time of yr!!

we have the wii fit aswell my little girl is brill at the hula hoop! im crap however!!! think my best score is somewhere in the 80's!!

Thanks hun, Hula hooping is so much fun, hard work but fun :):)

Hi Keisha :)

I'm glad to just read that Ariana is on the mend hun :D.

What a beautiful name that is and one I seriously considered when I was pregnant..xxx :)

Thanks, fell inlove with her name when I first saw it in one of those baby names books and it was the only name me and my OH agree with.

Ariana temp dropped back to normal so fingers cross it will stay there. Thank you hun for thinking of little one.

more :hug99: for you. xx

Well done Keisha! You are brilliant :D

Well done on the loss! Thats fab!

Hope Ariana feels better. Have a great New Year xx

Thanks for all your well wishes for Ariana. Her temp at normal so it seems she's over it now hopefully. Just on my way out to pick up a few groceries then will be passing by the park on our way back cause Tanisha wants to go play. Told her only for 10mins as its too cold.

Foodwise, i've been 100% on track. I havent been doing much exercise so far but intent to more on my cross trainer and wii fit. I want my first lost of the new year to be brilliant.

mmmm i think i am gonna have to start exercising soon but i have to admit i find it a chore. when the girls are at school i used to walk them there quater of a mile away, then come home the long way, nearly a mile and a half,which helped but just dont feel motivated at the mo. excercise never been my 'thing'

Good to hear she's better now :)

Now you can concentrate on getting slim, which you seem to be doing very well at :D

xx

Keisha i've blinked and your thread now has two unread pages... unacceptable! well done on your hula hooping i just caught that :D gonna give us a run for our money soon then eh? ;)

glad Ariana is on the mend.. weight off your mind am sure. As for your weightloss I am dead excited to see how you do next week - am sure it'll be fabulous! :) xxx

How are you? So glad Ariana is feeling better. Good luck for this week hun. You are doing brilliantly xxx

Hope your little girl continues to improve.

I'm eagerly awaiting some new images on your messages now Xmas is over I love to watch them changing

Well done on the loss (can't remember if I'd said it)

M

Thanks everyone for all of your support in 2008. Have a wonderful night of partying with your family and friends. Bring in the New Year with the ones you love. Wish you all best in 2009.

Back