Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Sorry I havent been around much lately. Just so busy with everything at the moment, my lil brother's here now and showing him London. Also been spending a lot of time with my girls, soon wouldnt be able to spent as much time with them when I'm back at work.

Will try and catch up with everyone's diaries over the next few days. Its now 1pm and this is basically the time I get to come on here at the moment but I lurk during the day but not long enough to post on everyones diaries.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far and hope the rest of your week gets even more better.

Glad your having a good time with your brother around London x

Hey keisha .. well done on your loss this week :) .... Sounds like your having a great time with your bro :)

Sorry I havent been around much lately. Just so busy with everything at the moment, my lil brother's here now and showing him London. Also been spending a lot of time with my girls, soon wouldnt be able to spent as much time with them when I'm back at work.

Well done on the loss.

Have a fab time with your brother and your girls:) xx

Hi Keisha , just popping by to bump you up ...must keep you current while you're lurking

M

Thanks M. Just popped on to go though some dairies quickly. Right now I'm feeling so tired I'll be heading off to bed soon. Well done on your 19 days at 100%, that brilliant.

Today did a 2.5hr walk, the weather was quiet nice. Might go on another walk tomorrow if the weather is nice like today.

Hiya Sandy, I having a fab time with my little brother here. Will be going out this weekend with my brothers for a meal and a movie. Can't wait.

Last edited:
Keisha, so glad you are having a great time. We miss you here but you go and busy yourself whilst you can. Your weekend sounds fab! Well done on your walk...that is amazing!

Hello Keisha:wave_cry:
You are doing so well.Enjoy your time with your brother and your girls.

Just came back on to see if you had been up to much other than lurking madly in the background ;)

Sounds like you are getting out and about which is nice - and have a great weekend. Are you managing to stick to plan while your brother is here? How long is he with you? xx

Hi Keisha

Just popping in to say hi - not chatted for a while. You are doing brilliantly well at mo. Well done you! Enjoy your time with little bruv!

Carol x

PS Hi to LRO too!!!

Keisha, so glad you are having a great time. We miss you here but you go and busy yourself whilst you can. Your weekend sounds fab! Well done on your walk...that is amazing!

Thanks Lea, hope you and your family are ok and you having a wonderful week. How's your little ones doings?

Hello Keisha:wave_cry:
You are doing so well.Enjoy your time with your brother and your girls.

Hiya hun, having loads of fun with my girls and bro. My 3yr old have me on the wii every day for the past 2 weeks. I just can't get away from it. its the first thing she asked for after nursery. Ariana (almost 10mts) started taking steps 3 days ago and I'm so proud of her. She doesnt creep as much now, she tries to walk first to where she wants to go. Hope you are well and having a lovely week

Just came back on to see if you had been up to much other than lurking madly in the background ;)

Sounds like you are getting out and about which is nice - and have a great weekend. Are you managing to stick to plan while your brother is here? How long is he with you? xx

I have been posting a bit when I can which has not been much. Its so hard catching up on everyone diaries in one go, which is what I want to do cause I don't want to miss anyone out but its not happening.

My brother moved to London for good. He's over here to start Uni hopefully in Sept. So showing him around as much as possible before I start back at work. Had two hiccups on the diet since my bro arrived which I'm not too worried about. I hope when I go out for a meal and movie on Saturday, I wouldnt go nuts cause I think my bro wanted to go to this chinese buffet. So I'll try my atmost best to stay within in my points.

Hope you are ok hun. Thanks so much for popping by.

Hi Keisha

Just popping in to say hi - not chatted for a while. You are doing brilliantly well at mo. Well done you! Enjoy your time with little bruv!

Carol x

PS Hi to LRO too!!!

Hiya Carol, long time but have been popping by your diary to see how you're doing. Hope all is well with you hun.

Last edited:
Morning girls, lost a lb today. Just getting ready to go out to do some shopping now and then go for a meal and movie later with my brother. Hope everyones having a lovely weekend

Back