Kelly's Weight Loss Voyage

awww Kelly, what kind of bunny do you have? i have 7 bunnies,they are so cute with each other :)

I have a mini lop girl called Evey

66059_443722799359_509094359_4920048_4265569_n.jpg

Diet wise, I've lost 3lbs of the 4lb gain, so I'm nearly back on track.

I made a lovely beef and vegtable stew last night. My OH is working all day today (inc this evening) so I need to figure out what to eat for dinner later.

I hope you're all well. I'm sorry I've not been around as much. I used to come on a lot in the day but I've found out our internet usage at work is being monitored and someone got in trouble for using it too much, so I'm trying to be careful. I've seen today though about the Minimins iphone app, so I'm going to get that.

xxxxx

I've got the Android app ( as I have the HTC desire) and its fab.... I love it. I'm hooked...

Hope you can choose something nice for dinner.. and well done on the losing 3 of your 4 lbs.. I'm sure you will get rid of that other squatter and more..

OMG that bunny is just soooo cute!! :D I'm a cat girl normally but I just want to cuddle Evey!!

awwwww....shes so cute kelly!!! :)

i have 2 lionheads,1 lionlop,1 min lop, 1 mini rex, 2 dalmation dwarfs...i'll have to post some piccies :D

well done too hun!!

Im a cat girl too PK...one of them is sat half on my laptop at the moment, he likes the heat lol...hes a cheeky monster :D

Thank you all! :)

She's a lovely little girl.

I've lost all the gain now, so tomorrow I'm back on to loosing more... and hopefully loosing my 2nd stone soon. :D xxx

ooohhh well done on losing what you gained... you are the queen of pulling it back!!!
and now onto the rest! you can do it!!!

hows the job hunting?

well done hun...how on earth do you do it? lol

Thank you!!! I don't know how I do it, I guess going off the rails for a short space of time and then restarting kicks my weightloss into action again.

I've got my weigh in tonight at the docs, it's normally on a thurs but my doc is off and I have to have evening appointments so tonight with a different doc was the next best thing.

I have found out this afternoon that I have an interview for a job at the BBC in London. They don't know the date yet but will let me know. I'm really chuffed!!

Xxx

well done on your up forthcoming interview hun...and the bbc!!...will you get a rebate on the tv license?! lol

i think that must be true,a few extra cals etc then back on the diet must be good for the metabolism :)

good luck with both Kelly :D

yes... how did the dr's go???

and have you heard anymore about the interview???

Hi everyone!
I'm alive!!!!

I know I've not been on here in months and I feel terrible! :( I'm sorry.

Since the end of November I kind of have neglected my diet, which is not what I planned.
I went for my last weigh in and only lost a small amount but was given a new prescription (which is still in my purse now) then came my birthday at the start of December and then I thought well it's Christmas soon so there's no point restarting. It's now mid Jan and I've yet to properly start. Although I have weighed myself and I'm 19stone.
I've got a letter from the docs too saying I need to go in as they are reviewing thr amount of patients being prescribed Xenical in my area - I'm really worried they'll take me off it as I've not stuck to it for the past few months.
I've just booked a holiday for the end of April so that's a new goal now. My boyfriend and I have agreed to start our new diets next Monday. Part of me is pleased to be back on track but the other part is really dreading giving up burgers, curry, pizza etc. Ah well has to be done I suppose.

I'm sorry I've neglected you all, I feel terrible.

I hope you've all been better behaved than me!!!

Kelly xxx

dont feel bad for not being here.. im sure you have thoughrougly enjoyed your self. and that is what life is about!!

go to the doctors... put your case forward and hope that they give you the chance. if not follow the rules without and see how it goes.
we are all here for you.. xxxx

Back