Kerry

kerryray

If anyone on line is on the Lighterlife diet I am in my 6th week and have just eaten chocolate!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!! I ahev lost 23lb so far and do not want to come off it will I still loose this week?????????? Has anyone else slipped off the wagon in there 6th week???????:cry:

Hi Kerry,

Okay you have eaten some chocolate, your human, it happens. Put it behind you and keep going.

You have done excellent already with losing 23lbs.:clap:

Love Mini xxx

As Mini has said put it behind you now, dont dwell on it or you may cave in and eat more.
Drink plenty of water and flush it out of your system.

Hi Kerry,

Why did you eat chocolate? How much did you eat? and when is your next weigh in?

Fatpossum

p.s. Don't worry - not the end of the world!

Hi Kerry!
Please don't give up because of this "blib". You are only human and as long as you carry on you should be fine! Just keep on with the diet as normal, and you should go back into ketosis in no time. Even if you don't lose weight this week, don't give up, as this diet really works Instead of beating yourself up and listening to your negative voice, try and find out why you just had the chocolate. All the best

Hi All - I Am In Week 4 Of Lighterlife And Have Lost 17lbs In 3 Weeks - Dont Think A Piece Of Choc Will Make Much Difference To Your Weight Loss - As Long As You Keep Away From It !!!

Thank you to everyone who replied to my thread. LL is not the easiest diet but def the most effective for weight lose. Any other tips would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Back