Kerry's Diary 2013

Kerry-Anne

Hello Everyone

My name is Kerry and this is my 2nd Time on Lipotrim. I was doing good last time and managed to lose a good few pounds but the timing and life stuff wasn't right last time round so I am back now and ready to kick this excess weight into touch.

Ok so I have now reached day 3 and I am feeling pretty ok, although I have had a good start by being able to sleep a lot over the last few days, thats why I started it on Friday to give myself the weekend to get to grips with it all.

Day 4
Starting on day 4 now not feeling the buzz just yet but have managed to steer clear of all temptation. I weighed on my own scales this morning and it is showing a loss which is good. I won't post my exact weight until my official weigh in on friday. Felt very hungry going to bed last nite so not sure if ketosis has kicked in just yet.

Ok this has been a bit of a tough day for me today barely managing inbetween shakes, cold and very tired. Trying to come to terms with the fact that everyone else in the house still has to eat and the smell of food is driving me mad. Think an early night will be in order and hope I dream of getting into Ketosis.

Day5
Can't believe I am actually on day 5 already. Had a rough nites sleep last nite but woke up in a suprisingly good mood. I checked with my ketostix and I am showing traces of ketones. I have had more energy today and the hunger does seem to be leaving me. I know I shouldnt be on the scales everyday but I cant help myself, it was showing another loss this morining. :)

Day 6
Can't believe I have almost my first week done already. Well I am in Ketosis according to my ketostix. I almost caved in tonite but managed to work my way around it. Not easy at the minute surrounded by food all the time. Gonna hang on in there and see what weigh i on Friday brings.

I weighed in on Friday the 1st March 2013 :

Starting Weight - 13st 9lbs

8th March 12st 13.5 (lost 9.5 lbs) :D
15th March
22nd March
29th March
5th April
12th April
19th April
26th April

(My Goal By the end of April 50lb lost - Weight to be 10 stone)

Last edited:
Best of Luck :)

Good luck I'm on day 3 today and not feeling so great but I'm putting that down to lack of sleep last night. Littles ones waking up :). Determined to look good at my sisters wedding in may :)

How old are your little ones City? I know its not easy with children about the place my youngest is 8 so not to bad here. Keep going for as long as you can with this it will be so worth it in May. I have my daughters communion at the end of April so a similiar goal to yourself. Hey we will keep each other company on here lol x

I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need.
I put the Vanillia into coffee as it makes it like a lattee, this far down the line im actually living on the vanillia and the chicken soup as fed up with the rest!
Stick with it as its SO WORTH IT! Xxxx

How you are geting on?

Back