kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

Kerry I'm so mad with myself! I have only had 2 shakes today :( will weigh myself in the morn and let u kno lol xx

morning everybody. good morning jody. do i have to send to to the corner to think about what youve done;).

its morning. whats the verdict. you need to just neck them back if you dont like them. i am just having my first now. its ice cold so very bearable.

day 6 today. feeling ok. a bit groggy as my son was awake in the night. he has a really high temperature so he isnt in nursery. i feel really bad as he only went back into nursery last wednesday after a week off full of a cold. ah well.

well that first week is nearly done, only one day to go.

has this diet messed with anyone elses TOTM. it happened last time to me. i had TOTM for 5 weeks of the 9 weeks i was on lipo. i was peed off. then when i started slimming world i was on my TOTM for 8 weeks. this time i only had TOTM the week before last and came back on it the night i started lipotrim and havent yet come off. my body clearly doesnt like diets;).

anyway, still feeling very positive today. i was reading someones post yesterday and they had lost 4 stone in 8 weeks on lipotrim. thats amazing. they didnt start off at that much more than me so its very encouraging.

i am hoping i can do this for 12-13 weeks and have lost 4st 12lbs. i do think it sounds alot to ask and under no circumstances will i stop until i get to this weight if its not done in that time.

how long is everyone elses target or are there indefinite targets.

well hope everyone has a nice day

kerry:):)

Hello Kerry!!
Yes I kno iv been naughty, so permission to put me in the corner is granted!! It wasn't that I was bothered about having it, it's just before I knew it I was in bed, and couldn't be bothered getting up to make one so late!!
Hope ur little un is feeling better :( sending a big " Get well soon" his way!!
It was my TOTM when I started and no change for me so I can't complain about that! :)
I read about the 4 stone in 8 weeks! Amazing! If that ain't spurring us on nothing will! We have very nearly done a week now!!! I'm aiming for 8/9 weeks to lose about 2/3 stone! I go to a festival in June so I kno I wont be able to do LT then, so if I manage lose 3 stone by then I will carry on with SW when I get back to get the last couple of stone shifted! I'm looking at it like I am an eighth of the way through LT so although it's far away, it will be here soon enough!!
I have also told myself I am not buying ANY new clothes till I am slimmer! It's gonna be hard but I can really see myself sticking to this diet so it would only be a waste of money!
I still haven't weighed myself!! Ain't I doing well!
Take care, speak soon and keep slimming!!! We WILL do this!!! Xxx

morning peeps. morning jody. day 6 has gone and day 7 has arrived. weigh day tomorrow. cant wait. i know its gonna be a good loss. i can feel it.

my skin has gone really clear and evened out in skin tone. so i am buzzing coz i have been suffering with spots for the last couple of months and now they are all gone. YAY!

jody, as i have mentioned before, i lost 3 stone in 9 weeks last time and i started at the weight your at now, that included a week refeed. i lost 5lb that week. anyway. just thought that would encourage you a bit.

feel better today than yesterday. my son still has a temperature and had me awake in the night. but he he is high on nurofen at the moment so he is quite happy.

anyway. here is to the last day of the lipotrim week, roll on week 2. WOO HOO.

how you feeling today jody. keep up the good work. :):):):):)

woohoo. the end of week 1 is finally coming to a close. we did it jody:D:D:D:D

roll on week 2.

today has been ok. fell asleep again this afternoon with my son. i woke up and could have just grabbed the nearest thing. i actually felt sick i was that hungry. then to top it off, i made my strawberry milkshake and i made it way to thick. it was AWWWFFFFUUUULLLLLLL. all i could taste was chemicals. i only had a few mouthfuls. i was still soooooo hungry. but as usual, i went and got my water and sat with it and then felt fine again.

i also played scrabble today with my other half and he opened a can of WOOP ASS on me. well, it wasnt that bad, i lost by 20 points. but while he sat and played he ate a massive bag of doritos with my son (who is still supposedly ill by the way). cheese doritos. love them. when they had finished i sat and pretended i was having a panic attack and put the bag to my mouth:D:D:D.

ooh how i love the smell;)

anyway. overall had an alright day today. am closer to that 6 stone loss today than i was yesterday, so should be happy with myself.

good luck for tomorrows weigh in jody. make sure you let me know. :D:D:D:D

kerry xxx

Going in morning Kerry so will post asap! Glad ya didn't pinch any doritos!! I have been soooo tempted today but I made it through!! Good luck for tomoz xx

woo hoo. weighed in this morning. had lost 12 and a half lb. buzzing. that is a brilliant weight loss jody. did you break into your next lot of stones. i went into my 15stones. only by half a lb but god i was happy.;););)

day 8 and the start of a new week. will get weighed a day early this week as chemist isnt open next friday, or the friday after.

banging headache this morning. i think it was because i had a lie in this morning as i didnt have to get up to take the kids to school. had a better nights sleep as well last night.

keep up the good work jody. well done. here is to another great week. ooo cant wait til thursday(hehehe!) :D:D:D:D:D

WooP wooP well done girl!!
Feels good don't it :)
I am in the 14s now!! I'm same have go on thurs! Well done again xxx

well i thought i would come on here while my family are eating their food. we have not had take away for ages, and the minute i go on lipo they all want pizza. well, lets be fair, it saves me cooking. they are all sat here eating meat feast pizza with wedges and onion rings. OMG. IT SMELLS SO GOOD. the fact that i had a great weight loss this week means i can sit amongst this and feel ok about it.

we go to my mums tomorrow and his mums on sunday, so i really dont have to cook now til monday which is great. just breakfast and dinner.

it is at times like this though that i think, what am i doing, no food, is that really the way to go. but i know it is:(:(:(. ah well.

Hi 5stonetolose! I have just read through this entire thread and you have me all inspired! I am on day 4 with almost 4 stone to lose. Thanks for posting and I will be following this thread as you've been there, seen it and are still coming back on board. My weigh-in isn't until Tuesday and I had a rough day today but I made it through and hope the weekend will not be too awful! I find cooking for the family difficult so far, mostly because I never realised how often I taste the food to check if it's ready! Anyway, keep going! I sympathise with you for today - I had to cook pizza and chips for my kids today and my hubby made a beautiful spaghetti bolognese that I had to shun! And pizza is my favourite food ever in the entire world!!!! So, hang in there with the rest of us!! And keep inspiring!!

Hey pizza fiend! It's my fav too!!! I'm at an Ann summers party n everyone is drunk n I'm drinking water! Eek! Xxx

hi mary. oooo i inspired someone. YAY!:D:D:D. i love pizza, spag bol, curry, chinese, bla bla bla bla bla. all of that food. but while i was doing slimming world i learnt how to cook them all from scratch and they taste so much better than they do out of a jar. thats why i plan on going back on it when im done. hmmmm. yum yum.

you have 4 stone to lose. i have every faith that if you keep coming on this site, you will succeed. make sure you let me know how your weigh in goes on tuesday. keep up the good work.

ann summers eh jody. buy something smaller(underwear;)). something to get into when youve lost more weight.

day 8 is nearly over. ordered a jigsaw today 1000 pieces, to try and take my mind off food. i cant keep playing scrabble (as i did again today) because he keeps whooping my ass. not good.

anyway. here is to another good day tomorrow:D:D:D

kerry xxx

day 9. yay! its 5 o clock and am going to set off for my mums soon. today has been ok. been out this afternoon so wasnt so bad. althouh i did run out of the 2 bottles of water i had with me and my belly started rumbling:(. am feeling very tired today. cant wait to get in my bed tonight.

someone invented memory foam for a reason. and i was that reason;). i love my bed and truthfully, like really truthfully, i think it loves my voluptuous curvacious body. i really do. (and it cant answer back;))lol!

anyway. im just going on now:) keep going guys.

kerry xxx

well. coming to the end of the day, and am hungry, but am coping. cant see tonight being a late night other wise i will chew my own arm off.:D

hope everyone else has done good today. am going to have a sneaky peak on the scales tomorrow. ;)

keep up the good work peeps.

kerry xxx

Hey Kerry! Glad to hear hear ur staying strong! Me to, except I licked the bean tin lid :( opps! I was making my little un beans on toast for tea n just fancied it, so did it, I don't think a bit of bean juice will harm but I ain't doing it again tho!!
Sorry to hear ur Hungary still :( keep going u will get through it!! Can't believe it's day ten tomorrow :)
Well done Kerry! Keep going girl xxx

Hey there Kerry Jody et al. I'm on day 4. Ok so far. Just hard to get my head around the fact that I can't eat anything. But I've been here before. I lost 3stone plus on LT three years ago. It stayed off for a long time but then life got emotional and I turned to food. Well done for getting over the first week. Just keep your heads down and the weight will just fall off now. I have 7 and a half stone to lose so I expect to be food free til September at least. Scary. But it will be ok and it will work and it will be worth it.

Well done. You inspire.

Bellerine

fellow lipotrimmers

hi everyone this is my second week on LT.
First week was not as bad as i thought,i lost a hole 1 stone couldn't believe it .I know most of that is water but i felt great and i have lost that much on any of the other crazy diets i've tried . it's great to find a up to date site most i have found are a few years old and are not up dated . i want to lost 5 stone and hope i can stick it out til then . good luck all xx:):wave_cry:

Well done ginagee. :apologies replied to another thread to you and called you gingalee :eek:ops thats my fuzzy brain not working! You did well first week good luck for next week :)

Back