kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

thanks u 2 . wish i had started this in january the good weather is here and all i smell is charcoal and burning meat.I just keep thinking of me at present in a swimsuit arggggggggg not good helps alot x
x

yay, day 10. just had my last shake of the day. today was a bit easier. i took my 3 kids to the park with my OH and my mum. i made a picnic. my mum didnt have anything as she had a fruit salad for her dinner(shes proper healthy), and i just had my water. must admit, it was nice on a day like his.

we went to OH mums for tea. they had roast chicken bla bla bla. it smealt lovely. so im back to cooking tomorrow as ive had the last 3 days off. ah well.

does anyone excerise on this diet. i am going back in the gym tomorrow after 2 weeks off. i just hope my body doesnt think AAAARRRGGGHHHHH, SHES REALLY SERIOUS and starts holding on to what it can. im not planning on going mad. usually i would do about 90 minutes of cardio, but i think 20 minutes cardio and then toning should do. will also go on the power plates. anyone any advice.

bellerine. welcome back to lipo. you sound in the right mindset so keep up the good work. the weight will be off before you know it.

ginagee keep going to. i think we are all doing fantastic and will be buzzing when we hit target. it will be the best feeling in the world. and after the year i had last year, i cant wait.

jody how you doin. no more bean lids i hope. that made me chuckle. if i was to lick something i wouldnt be wasting my lick on a bean lid, it would be like the bolognese spoon or something. hmmmmm. yumyum.

keep slimming hun. so glad youve kept to it too. well done.

kerry xxx:):):)

Oh God. I would so be licking the melted cheese off the pizza - that would be more than licking though wouldn't it and us crazy ladies have decided to give up that crazy thing called eating for awhile!!! First week weigh-in tomorrow all! Very excited. Think I will make the 2 weeks just fine - will play the rest by ear. Toughest part is still cooking for the rest of the family. Especially me and my little bowl of bland soup and they all wolfing down the lovely dinner I cooked!!!!

Bit disappointed today Kerry! Don't kno if I'm expecting too much but I jumped on the scales and have only lost a pound!!! :( gutted! I havent been taking all the water, so today I am upping my water intake!!! 3l it is! How have you done Kerry??? Xx

morning girlies (and boys just incase:D) day 11 today.

i started a jigsaw last night to keep my mind off food. its amazing how mush time goes by and you dont even realise. so i have got up today had my milkshake and my first bottle of water and did some cleaning. i got my girls involved as well. they think they can do nothing for 2 weeks, they can do one. up to now they have cleaned their room, tidied their mess in the living room and tidied their mess in the garden. mwa mwa mwa mwa.(that was supposed to be like evil fairy noises or something hehehe!) :D:D

mary your gonna do fabulous. you just gotta think that any loss is a loss. we will do it. cant wait to see what you lose tomorrow. its that that will get you through another week.

morning jody. is that a lb from when you got weighed or a lb from yesterday.

when i went to get weighed on friday i checked my old sheet and my second week i only lost 2 and a half lb. but it evened itself out. apparantly your second and 3rd week might not be a brilliant loss because of the amount you lose in your first week. but since i got weighed on friday i have lost 2 and a half lb. not a massive amount. but an amount.

i cant believe how well your doing leluna. your still an inspiration.

im feeling ok today. not hungry up to now and am gonna carry on with my jigsaw i think while my kids are playing twister.

keep up the good work girls:D:D:D

kerry xxx

Hey Kerry!
Glad to hear u have whipped the kids into shape lol!! Your weightless since fri is fab girl! I lost pound since fri but like I say I think it's due to not drinking enough!
I might get a jigsaw! I used love doing them as a kid! :)
Well done to everyone sticking 100%! or fellow bean lid lickers :)
Speak soon xx

hi jody. i think ive mentioned this before. but last time i did it i was only drinking between a ltr and 2ltrs a day. when my friend said i needed to drink more it started falling off me more. this time i started out how i meant to go on. i buy the 500ml bottles from aldi and get through nearly 5 cases a week. noone else is aloud to touch them. there is 6ltrs in each case. come girl you can do it. it will benefit you in the long run.

keep me up dated

kerryxxx

well coming to the end of day 11. feeling alright today. have been between jigsaw, laptop, garden and kids, oh and cleaning and making food.

i hope its nice tomorrow as i plan on sorting out my veg patch. we put one at the bottom of the garden last year. its about 15ft by 25ft. i grew loads of stuff last year. i had an allotment for a couple of years but it was so big and so hard to keep on top of. so i let someone else have it. its been hard getting motivated this year though. dont know why. maybe its because im bigger than last year and really dont feel i have as much energy. but all that will change in the next few weeks so i better get my ass into gear. my apple tree and pear trees have flowered so i hope we get some off them this year as they were newbies last year. ooh all my veg will be ready just at the right time this year. cant wait. yomyomyom.:D:D:D

anyway. heres to day 12, keep up the good work guys.

kerryxxx

Hey Kerry,
Drank all 3 shakes and had at least 3ls of water! I am taking your advice girl!!! Speak tomorrow chick xxx

Keep going Kerry! Only a couple more days and you'll be past the 2 week mark, which, I believe, is a great accomplishment! I went for my official one week weigh-in today and I have lost 11 and a half pounds!!! Delighted with that - enough to spur me on to week 2!! Thanks for all the posts - keeps me away from the late-night snacking! Any advice for the bad breath? I've been using the strips which are ok. The mouthwash doesn't last. Also, doeas your body stay in ketosis the whole time or does it go in and out? Or is it just the symptoms that change? My breath was awful for a couple of days and today it was fine. Does that mean I'm out of ketosis or it's just levelling out? Meant to ask the chemist but was so excited I forgot!

day 12. woohoo. another day under the belt. how you doing jody. gald o hear your having all of your shakes and upping your water intake. i think it will make a difference.

mary. how did you do today. oooo cant wait to find out.

what a lovely day. gonna do the kids a picnic in the back garden. would normally have cracked open the bbq. but i dont believe im THAT strong yet. it would be me doing the bbq as my other half cant cook. so they can all wait til i can have some:D:D:D:D

keep slimming guys:D:D:D:D:D

kerryxxx

OK. Let me correct that - 11.4 pounds - jumped the gun there!!!

OMG mary thats excellent. you must be buzzing right now. i must have been posting before while you was posting. i am soooo happy for you. whats .1lb between lipotrimmers:D:D:D.

i am looking forward to being in week 3, but i get weighed a day early this week as its bank holiday. i have already weighed myself and havent lost that much more. not to worry. i am sure it will perk back up again.

i think were all doin fab. i was reading one of your post before mary. 4 kids in 5 years. wow. i have 3 kids but mine are 9, 8 and 3. i want 1 more but dont want to be at this weight. i want to be a normal weight and i can also do slimming world while pregnant as well. i love being pregnant but suffer from something called SPD which is quite crippling. so the lighter i am while preggers the better. not as much strain on my pelvis. oooohhh the talk of babies makes me broody. i luuurrrvvvveeeee babies. its a shame they grow up:D:D:D:D

anyway. keep up the great work hun. keep coming on here and we will get through this with all the other lipotrimmers on here.

well done

kerryxxx

well its the end of day 12. im just watching the vampire diaries. oooo. love it. them im watching biggest loser USA. i think theyre such an inspiration.

i have been digging over the veg patch today. my girls got involved. well, my eldest daughter kaya did. she likes to help me out.

only one day til weigh in. i feel robbed of a day. ah well.

i hope all my girlies are doing well. hope your all still 100%. keep up the good work.

speak tomorrow.

kerry xxx

hi all was feeling tempted earlier but decided to cut the grass and walk the dogs wi 2day 6lb of cant believe 20lb in 2 weeks x keep it up everyone

Hey gingagee - great stuff cutting the grass! thanks kerry I am quite psyched - geared myself up for another week now - hopefully, it will go well

thanks mary going to do the front garden the mara if i get the munchy feeling again poor dogs r walked sore x lol good luck with ur wi

Gingagee you made me laugh today with that comment - poor ol' dogs!! Good thing too cause I'm having a rough one today - day 9 - lacking sleep and for the first time today I felt hungry. Have just had my 2nd shake so hoping that's all it was. The only thing getting me through this has been not feeling hungry. If that changed I'd be screwed! Anyway, I'd be more screwed if I didn't get to read the postings here every day - they bring a smile to my face. Here's to Day 9 being over asap! Good luck guys and can't wait to hear how ye get on tomorrow with the weigh-in Kerry and Jody!

Back