Kerry's slimming world diary

Ended up having a bad night n eating crap!! Fresh day tomorrow. Really mad at myself xx

Right I'm pretty certain the next few items are not on the slimming world plan! Very ashamed!
KFC snack box, biscuits, buffet food at Nieces birthday, bacon butty on white, domino's pizza, wedges n cookies .. Oh n coronas n a bottle of wine eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!

I was going to write the wk end off n start again mon but I will start tomorrow even tho we are going to nando's ! I can chose fairly healthy n keep the syns low. I'm also off work this week so I will do a lot of miles walking the dog.

I may join a class on fri morning as I don't think I would have had 3 days off plan knowing I was going to class! X

Morning hun....

Draw a line under yesterday, today is a new day...

Personally I find I am far better at stick to plan when I go to group, I'm less likely to think f**k it during the week. Horses for courses but for me it's a small price to pay to kelp me on track x

Morning hun....

Draw a line under yesterday, today is a new day...

Personally I find I am far better at stick to plan when I go to group, I'm less likely to think f**k it during the week. Horses for courses but for me it's a small price to pay to kelp me on track x

I think I agree with u hun. I have a wk sticking to plan n I tell myself I can do it by myself but Its easier to cheat when u weigh yourself! I know if i was going to group I wouldn't have three days off plan, maybe one! plus I do like to see the number go down in the weigh book they give u! Haha x x

Right just been weighed to see the damage n says up 2lb! I did eat late last night n eat like a pig for 3 days so I think I can pull this back xx

Back n forth with diets but decided I'm joining weight watchers tomorro. I do like slimming world but its a lot of planning. I do lates 3 days a wk n don't always have the time to make a meal up from scratch. x x

I know wat u mean chic.. Good luck with ww xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Follow my new thread hun xx

Ahh cnt believe ur not gnna carry on with sw. There are plenty of thigs you can have with you don't need planning for! X

I know hun but I just think weight watchers is more for me. think I go a bit overboard on the free food too x x

Really need to up the exercise next wk, I've been off work all wk n I've done less this wk than I normally would. Back to work mon xx

Tonight's dinner - chilli n rice yummy!!

Attachments

• image-1885210989.jpg
    image-1885210989.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 27
Back