Recipes Keto Recipes

tipperary

Gold Member
Hi all, i know a good few of us have now turned to Low Carb High Fat or Keto diets.
I thought we could have a central thread here to write/store/link recipes. I know on various threads posts are made and thought this would be a good easy place to find them all.

So get posting (im hungry and looking for new ideas)

Coconut Mousse or Chia Pudding

1 tin full fat coconut milk
2 dessert spoons (about 17g) cacoa powder
2 dessert spoons (about 17g) chia seeds
170g frozen blueberries

Whisk or whizz the coconut milk and cacoa powder together.
Stir in the blueberries and chia seeds.
Pour into single serve jars or containers.
Leave overnight to set, the chia seeds will plump up and set it

I get 6 portions out of this.
I know many add stevia to sweeten, i dont as i like the bitter chocolate taste and feel the berries add enough to sweeten.

Below is the macro info for it based on 6 servings, adjust if you prefer a larger serving. I originally had it as 3 serbings but i couldnt eat it all and also found it was too much chia seed for me.

View media item 4883

Last edited:
I know it's only August but Tipp mentioned Christmas so I've been researching a Christmas menu. How about these for dessert?!

Thanks all, great suggestions and @AliGal thanks for the warning

I looked at the recipe pic and he has slathered it with the icing, hasn't he?

@AliGal did you download his recipe book, and if so is it worth having?

So the oils in the mayo I've been buying aren't good for stopping I inflammation.as I love egg mayonnaise, I do a quick mayo with a stick mixer and sond mayo, egg yolk and olive oil.
I looked at the recipe pic and he has slathered it with the icing, hasn't he?

@AliGal did you download his recipe book, and if so is it worth having?
I'm not really into downloads. I think the cake needed a lemon and "sugar" glaze before the icing to make it more lemony.

This one needs moving to keto forum pls @Pierce

Chicken goujons

Ive tried a few version of these and this one works the best.

Cut some chicken breast into strips, i prefer about 4 to 5 per breast.
Toss them in coconut flour.
Dip them in beaten egg.
Then toss them in a 50/50 mix of almond flour and dessicated coconut seasoned as you like. Coat well.

Bake 180C for about 12 to 15 minutes.

They do actually taste better deep fried but then you risk the coating falliing off.

Philly Cheeseburger Pie (Diet Doctor)

Go onto the website and change the quantity if you need to. I'm going to make four servings with mince instead of chicken, which gives me 6g carbs, 25g fat, 35g protein.

Later - I made it for (allegedly) four servings, but they were TINY - so I had two and it was lovely. Just be aware, you might want to pad it out with more veg.

Last edited:
Philly Cheeseburger Pie (Diet Doctor)

Go onto the website and change the quantity if you need to. I'm going to make four servings with mince instead of chicken, which gives me 6g carbs, 25g fat, 35g protein.

Later - I made it for (allegedly) four servings, but they were TINY - so I had two and it was lovely. Just be aware, you might want to pad it out with more veg.

I made this this week too. Very tasty but, as you said, the portion sizes seem very small and I see they are sending it back to the nutritionists to check the recipe and portion sizes.

Another crack at a lemon cake that worked really well. I made it with butter and erythitol. I buy erythitol and coconut flour from amazon. https://www.sweetashoney.co/keto-lemon-pound-cake-paleo-gluten-free/

I added 2 extras so slightly higher on carbs - a heaped tablespoon of citrus peel left from Xmas and a good shaking of sliced almonds. I didn't have a loaf tin. Nicely lemony.
20190901_165018.jpg

Back