ketosis after cheating

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
I had a planned day off yesterday after feeling so fed up with SS, and it has done me good, I feel renewed and on the advice of my CDC will be trying 810 for a few weeks to try and restart my metabolism. Here's my question - yesterday i had a panini, some crisps and a little scampi (no chips though-resisted them) and to my surprise I am still firmly in ketosis? How is this possible? Dont worry, I am not going to take this as permission to cheat as I know I wont get away with it twice!

You must be very lucky ,i always fall out of this if i dont keep uo with my water .

hmm, this is actually a bit worrying for me as I need to come out of ketosis before I drink on holiday as I know how dangerous it is to drink in ketosis. However, that's not your problem, so I would just take it as a good thing this time and good luck with getting back on the straight and narrow x

Thanks Guys, I normally get kicked out straight away too, but my body and mind have been in a wierd place recently, starving hungry even if I am deep in ketosis and 6 litres down. Weight loss has slowed down to a pound a week on SS and i cant seem to kickstart.
I am taking this as a lucky break and keeping on pushing. Hopefully it will start again for me now.

Back