Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ketosis and bad breath

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bellefrogette, 28 December 2010 Social URL.

1. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    hi folks ,

apart from brushing teeth and tongue twice aday what are you using to deal with the breath monster on ketosis. Most minty chewing gums give me a headache..any old wives remedies ?

Bella

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hiya, I use Listerine breath strips, which I get from Ebay. They're brilliant. Hope that helps. :)

Mini likes this.
  4. determinator

determinator Banned

I use listerine strips too , chewing gum is not allowed on cambridge anyway so you are best to stay away from it . I get my listerine strips from e bay although a few super saver stores sell them

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    gold spot mouthspray and i keep a little bottle of mouthwash on me

Mini likes this.
  6. Butterfly2014

Butterfly2014 I can do this!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.63%)
    Are you allowed mint tea on your diet? When I did atkins that is what I used (you can get it at lidl quite reasonably). Hope this helps x

7. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    oh yes thanks for the reminder of mint tea and yes, i do allow myself all sorts- which would include chewing gum but something in the formula of most gums gives me a headache. Listerine and gold spot are also good ideas to have in my handbag , but it could be as simple as carrying round a bag of mint tea and drinking that all day- that's not an unpleasant solution at all , thanks folks.

bella

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.