Total Solution My exante diary

Katy06

Hi :)

I’m new to Exante after losing around 2 and a half stone on Lighterlife Total over around two months at the beginning of this year in preparation for my wedding in April.

I kind of started yesterday – meaning I had 3 food packs today and 3 yesterday but I didn’t stick to it 100% as I’m still having far too much coke zero. I’m a diet coke addict so it’s going to be hard to cut down to one can a day but I say it’s better to ‘cheat’ with calorie free diet drinks than food! I do want to get into it properly with one can a day though and I know I need to drink much more water.

I found Lighterlife relatively easy to stick to once I got into it. I tried to return to Lighterlife after my honeymoon but I was just so fed up of the same few food packs and it was so expensive.

I found exante recently and it’s more affordable with the offers they do and there’s so much more choice of packs. The only slightly disappointing thing is that the shakes seem to take a lot more shaking than the Lighterlife ones – maybe I need to use a whisk rather than the shakers as they seem to be a bit lumpy/powdery even after shaking til my arm nearly drops off.

My starting weight is 13st3.6. My goal weight is 10st. This goal weight would give me a bmi of just over 24. I was 11st4 on my wedding day back in April! So I need to get back to it. I've just returned from a holiday where I ate and drank far too much! My husband and I are planning to start trying to conceive in the new year, so I’d like to be a healthy weight bmi-wise before then. I’m planning to stick with exante until Christmas, then switch to general healthy eating and Weight Watchers points.

So far:

Wednesday 8th September:

Breakfast: vanilla shake
Lunch: vanilla shake
Dinner: maple syrup pancakes

Weight: 13st2.6

Thursday 9th September:
Breakfast: coconut shake
Lunch: coconut shake
Dinner: maple syrup pancakes

Weight: 12st13.6

I don't feel hungry but have had a headache most of the day.

I tend to take 2 shakes of the same flavour to work as it’s easy to just take one shaker, rinse it out and put another shake in a couple of hours later. I love the coconut shakes and I’ve just made another order of the maple syrup pancakes as I love these too.

I weigh myself first thing every morning. On Lighterlife, the scales tended to show a tiny loss almost every day, and seeing the constant progress kept me motivated. Hopefully it will be the same this time!

I’m also having sugar free chewing gum after shakes at work as I’m so worried about bad breath. I’m not really sure if this is allowed – gum wasn't allowed on Lighterlife but I asked the expert chat thing on the exante website and they said that gum won’t affect ketosis so it’s fine.

Hi! Congratulations on getting through the first few days - that's the hardest part! I agree re the coconut shakes - delicious!

Looking forward to reading your diary over the next few months :)

Good luck.

Planning a baby, no bigger motivation xx

Back