ketosis come back?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by funkystrut, 12 November 2010 Social URL.

1. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

How long does it take for ketosis to kick in after falling off the wagon?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    Ah Funky what happened? I hope you're okay honey, x ps - I have no idea about ketosis but if you're properly out of it then I imagine it might be 3 days or so, but you may not be out of ketosis depending on how far you fell off that wagon!! x

4. Trose1203

Trose1203 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah my chemist said it takes about 3 days

5. Big Kevin

Big Kevin Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It really depends on what you ate. Lots of carbs and 3 days or so will be required, but if it was mainly protein then you may not be out of Ketosis.

I try not to think about ketosis or not. I try to think about the positives achieved and how good it feels to achieve more. When I am really struggling I post on here alot and find anything to keep me busy and not eating.

Good luck

6. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

I am back on the track....and hoping I will lose the some weight this week....:) have been feeling really crap about myself and again it was the vicious circle of comfort eating that broke the ketosis!! This week is a positive....I hope for you guys too!!;)

7. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done for getting back on track funky.. You can do it hunni x x x

8. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

Thx Su..... I have had very bad back....two prolapsed discs and for the past two weeks I have had sciatica pain all the way down my leg!! At work I am ok...but when I get home I am in a lot of agony...I'm going for physio and seeing a consultant about it...have been told that it will take it's time to get back to normal!!! sorry guys for harping on......

Today has not been too bad....somtimes I go to the gym to cheer me up with a bit of swimming or treadmill....really miss my dance classes though!! As I don't have the confidense to bounce around with my back in this state!!:eek:

anyway......besides that I am fine!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.