ketosis come back?

funkystrut

How long does it take for ketosis to kick in after falling off the wagon?

Ah Funky what happened? I hope you're okay honey, x ps - I have no idea about ketosis but if you're properly out of it then I imagine it might be 3 days or so, but you may not be out of ketosis depending on how far you fell off that wagon!! x

Yeah my chemist said it takes about 3 days

It really depends on what you ate. Lots of carbs and 3 days or so will be required, but if it was mainly protein then you may not be out of Ketosis.

I try not to think about ketosis or not. I try to think about the positives achieved and how good it feels to achieve more. When I am really struggling I post on here alot and find anything to keep me busy and not eating.

Good luck

I am back on the track....and hoping I will lose the some weight this week....:) have been feeling really crap about myself and again it was the vicious circle of comfort eating that broke the ketosis!! This week is a positive....I hope for you guys too!!;)

Well done for getting back on track funky.. You can do it hunni x x x

Thx Su..... I have had very bad back....two prolapsed discs and for the past two weeks I have had sciatica pain all the way down my leg!! At work I am ok...but when I get home I am in a lot of agony...I'm going for physio and seeing a consultant about it...have been told that it will take it's time to get back to normal!!! sorry guys for harping on......

Today has not been too bad....somtimes I go to the gym to cheer me up with a bit of swimming or treadmill....really miss my dance classes though!! As I don't have the confidense to bounce around with my back in this state!!:eek:

anyway......besides that I am fine!:)

Back