Ketosis.. Do we need it on CD?

laurenmay

Gold Member
So I know what it is, but is it vital on the CD? Like is the only reason you lose weight on this diet all down to the ketosis? Or is it because it's such low calorie & the ketosis plays a small part..? Somebody help!

laurenmay said:
So I know what it is, but is it vital on the CD? Like is the only reason you lose weight on this diet all down to the ketosis? Or is it because it's such low calorie & the ketosis plays a small part..? Somebody help!

Ketosis burns fat hence it works on Atkins with high calorie intake BUT because CWP is very low calorie you would lose weight whether you were in Ketosis or not x

Ketosis is really just a tool to help you along x

Oh I get it :) is the only way to tell if you're in ketosis is with the ketostix? I don't have any and can't really be bothered to get any either! Lol xx

laurenmay said:
Oh I get it :) is the only way to tell if you're in ketosis is with the ketostix? I don't have any and can't really be bothered to get any either! Lol xx

Smelly breath, engery burst, no hungry feeling and this may sound gross but your sweat and urine smell stronger but very sweet as it's your ketones escaping. I don't bother with the sticks x

Ok thanks :) I'm so close to caving in tonight & indulging in chocolate! But I'm nearly through day 2, so trying my best to stick to this religiously!! x

iv been wondering that same thing, im on day 3 of ss i have 2 shakes and 1 bar aday will i still get into ketosis when im eating 1 bar everyday?

kirstyjade said:
iv been wondering that same thing, im on day 3 of ss i have 2 shakes and 1 bar aday will i still get into ketosis when im eating 1 bar everyday?

Yes, it may take longer but only by a day or so x

Back