Ketosis energy..........

slendablenda

Gold Member
Does this resonate with you?

Had a busy and difficult week last week. Decided I need to do something for ME.
Popped into my hairdresser to discuss having a hair cut next week-end. She said "I can do it now" so I went for it, even though OH was sitting in the car outside. I did go and tell him.

I opened one of my kitchen cupboards this morning to put something away. Decided it needed a tidy up.
Everything came out. Sorted, cleaned

Put something in the dishwasher - decided to clean the filter, check the salt and rinse aid.

Cleaned the hall floor even though it's only me who notices and it'll get dirty again.

Have cooked today's and tomorrow's dinner. Used up the left overs.
Made a dessert with some of my windfalls.

Done 2 lots of washing and the ironing.

Cleaned the outside loo while the sun was shining

Filled the salt and pepper

Marked important dates on the calendar for the year.

I should be kna**ered, but no. I feel revitalised and optimistic.
:talk017::woohoo:

Gosh SB you are a whirling dervish of activity :)

I remember being like that when I did LL for the first time, never has my house been so clean or organised. However, this week I really have been slobbing out. I guess it is still part recovery from the last few busy months, and Xmas apart from a few days was not really a break. This weather though, does tend to get me down and make me want to hibernate. I crave the southern hemisphere sunshine like mad right now, and winter still seems like it has so long to go. Also am freezing so have taken this chance to curl up with cats and book.

Delicious

J
xx

Ok... personally, I am in awe of this!

Coz I haven't got any energy at all really! I am also staaaaarving! Have been for a few days! Don't know what's up with me... But it all makes this diet a lot more challenging tbh! And I don't like it! ;) Lol...

I am defo still in ketosis as have checked using the sticks, so it's not that... and haven't cheated or anything... But seriously, it's starting to annoy me!

So... anyway! That's my 2p's worth! Lol... But I'm pleased for you SB, sounds fab!... :)

xx

Are you drinking loads of water Pinkie?
That seems to make the difference for me.
WI tomorrow................we'll see.

Hmm... yeah, am drinking as much as I can... always have a litre bottle with me, and sipping constantly! So much so, it's actually interfering with my life a bit!! ;)

I read on a thread earlier, that someone (apologies, can't remember who, or where I saw it now!) said that the porridge awakens their hunger... well, I've had porridge the last few days, so maybe it's that!...

I could murder a good meal though tbh... I really do feel like I've not eaten in 7 weeks!

/and I know many have been on LL for longer, but for me, 7 weeks is ages... and my stomach just feels empty!! Was so hungry today, had final pack about 3pm! And I'm all out of the stock soups thingies! My tummy is rumbling as we speak! Lol...

EDIT: Oh, and good luck for your WI tomorrow SB! :D

xx

I'm BURSTING with energy!!!

It's quite freaking me out :) xx

Yeah yeah! Rub it in Ms Blue! :p ;)

Lol... xx

I had to quit cd last year cos it made me so lethargic and depressive!

You know you can do it pinkie,keep thinking positive!
and Slendablenda good luck with you weigh in tomorrow.

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Aww, thanks sexychick... :)

Yup, I can do it... just feeling hungry is really annoying! Still, no-one said it was gonna be easy, huh?

xx

I got a blast of the hungry monster yesterday too, after being in ketosis for a few days. Seems to be better this morning though, wonder what does that. I have porridge every day & normally I'm fine, yesterday I had my first shake. (usually just bars & the chilli)

good luck with your weigh in SB! overall since being on LL id say ive had more energy than ever before, had the odd day where Ive felt I havent..... x

I'm coming the end of my second week and i have felt hungry every day so far! I've got no energy at all and just dont feel myself (been all quiet and sad). It's like LL has zapped all the life out of me! I still want to carry on losing weight but just hope it gets better.

I hear ya' smitho... :(

My energy levels vary a lot... first few weeks was so lethargic, just as you describe... and hungry too! Then it improved for a month, and now it's back... I'm sure it will change again... so we just gotta hang in there!

It makes it harder for us, but it is working, so we can do it!! I can handle the hunger, if I'm getting thin! :)

xx

Totally agree, jezebella. It's still all new to me and waking up every morning feeling GOOD about myself rather than despairing is a revelation!

absolutely Jez you said it! x

Back