Ketosis - How long does it take & Info for doctors leaflet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chika, 14 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone.

I've lasted a whole 36 hours! It may not sound a lot but for greedy old me its amazing :)

I was starving last night but the hunger feelings have almost completely dissapeared. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get into ketosis? Do you think I could be in it already? Also how do you tell. I've heard mention of some kind of test - where do I get these from?

Secondly I have to go and see my doctor on Tuesday who is not going to be pleased about this diet. I want to go in armed with all the positive info that I can. My CDC didnt give me an info for doctors leaflet. Is there any way I can get hold of one before then? Can it be downloaded from anywhere?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.