Ketosis on 810?

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
Can you go into Ketosis on 810? x

From what I understand, Ketosis is the process that occurs when our bodies start breaking down fat to produce energy which happens when we remove carbohydrates from our diet.. So as long as you are consuming a diet free of carbs your body should go into ketosis.. At least that's what I think! Might be worth confirming with your consultant.

If youre doing CD properly (no sauces, garlic etc) the only thing that would stop you would be the carb content of the veg. If you're finding it hard to get into keto, try limiting the veg quite strictly - the book says 3 tablespoons or 45g and that isn't a lot.

It's harder to get into ketosis than to stay in it, so once you know you're in ketosis you could brobably be a little more generous.

its 80g of veg on 810 but i've been a baba and not had any last two days. Just can't bear to eat it tbh, only had 3 shakes and my 245g of chicken x

hmm - my handbook says '3 tablespoons (45g)' Maybe it's been changed... :hmm:

There is a new hamdbook out x

ok - that's interesting. they really ought to let us know if things like that have changed. :mad:

I didn't know it was new tbh. I only did ss before. It is pretty odd though!

That's interesting, I got the spiral one after Spangles told me as my CDC forgot I had the previous ones which were separate booklets. Seeing Consultant on Wednesday and will ask her if there is another new one. It is most annoying.

It also says in mine that its 80g on ss+ to! Could it be a printing error I wonder? Hm will talk to my consultant wednesday x

i asked mama22 who's a CDC (or becoming one) - she said it has indeed changed. and yes, there is now a newer version that the spiral-bound one you have, Kira.

Iv just started 810 this week after losing 22lbs on ss and my bmi dropping down to 23! Was wondering if you guys do alot of exercise and what the weight loss is like? I have 16lbs to lose in like 5weeks! Ahhh!! Thank u

The only exercise I do is a DVD for toning and inch loss, I love it, not difficulty and no cardio an it really tones. So when that weight as gone muscles should be more toned as well. I believe it helps to stop saggy skin. I do it 5 times per week. Called the beach body workout by Libby Roberts.

Back