Ketosis - really need some help asap!

bisousbisous

So to be honest I never have really understood ketosis so much, but I tested my self 1 or 2 hours ago and I was the first light pink (was beige yesterday) and I feel soo ill, a little bit shakey, tired, quite emotional (haha) pale and I was starving about 10mins ago now i'm not. I've just tested myself again and now i'm the 2nd to last dark pink?! is this safe? I have gone so far up that chart in 1 or 2 hours and i'm a little worried. Gonna have my last shake now, really hope I feel better. xx

Don't worry any colour is good. Some people say very dark means you're dehydrated but I don't buy that lol. I'm almost always dark coloured and I drink loads x

If you're in the last two shades of pink, you should probably try drink water as it can be a sign you've not drunk enough. Don't overdo it and now go gulp down several litres, but you do need to flush the ketones out of your system. Hope that helps.

Don't worry any colour is good. Some people say very dark means you're dehydrated but I don't buy that lol. I'm almost always dark coloured and I drink loads x
But what about the dramatic change of colour? Is this safe? I've only had 1.5 liters of water today, i'll try and get some more down me, feeling exhausted though! Thanks for your help starlight :) x

If you're in the last two shades of pink, you should probably try drink water as it can be a sign you've not drunk enough. Don't overdo it and now go gulp down several litres, but you do need to flush the ketones out of your system. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your help - i'm really gonna have to get on the water properly again, ran out of brita filters so I get put off tap water ugh. Defo gonna have 3 liters tomorrow. i'll try and drink 500ml tonight so at least i've had 2 liters x

i've just pretty much fainted, wentto get some fresh air and went all dizzy, my dad had to help support me before i fell. should i do something? x

Dizziness can be caused by low blood pressure which you can get on VLCD and could also be a sign of dehydration. Did you stand up very quickly? None of us are with you though, so only you can judge really if you need help unfortunately :(

Given your bmi is so close to 25, you may want to consider the simple solution programme, where you combine the packs with additional food too. But from what you've said, given you'd only drunk 1.5litres of water today, I would suggest really trying to increase that water intake.

I'd say you could have low blood sugar too as your eating so little.
Because you are so close to goali suggest you try somthing a little less harsh on your body as you have less fat reserves to use your body needs more fuel than what your giving it.
Also drink more water it will help to raise your blood pressure :)

Thanks for all the help everyone :) I've drank a liter of water in the past couple of hours and i've still been feeling a bit dodgy so I had another bar- feel absolutely fine now, although the extra bar has now given me a funny tummy arghh. But yeah i'm only just adjusting back to exante so haven't been on it with the water, last time I made sure I drank my 3 liters, but looking on my chart, a couple of days ago I only had 500ml! Although I did have a couple of coke zeros but gosh that is baaad!
Gonna buy a new filter for my brita first thing tomorrow and make damn sure I get my 3 liters every day! I do really want to stay on TS- maybe i'll do 4 packs a day occasionally? xx

Back