ketosis sticks where do you get them please?

Most counsellors will stock them too, so they can always help if you're stuck.

I get mine off the internet - just type in ketostix and up they come! I did try boots and superdrug - boots didnt have any and superdrug chemist gave me a lecture so feeling vulnerable just got them online in the end!

Thanks for the advice managed to get someon line, didnt want to risk a lecture off a no chemist at the moment I probaly would have thumped him or cried! What a toad he was to you ISOM.:mad: naughty chemist.
Oh Pixie , I live in Warrington, no LL counsellor there at present, have to travel to Manchester , but its not too bad. Really looking forward to my first weigh in. Apart from the tummy rumbles the only problem I have had is constipation so I would appreciate any help with tried and tested solutions to that little problem.;)
Love Carole

Thanks for the advice managed to get someon line, didnt want to risk a lecture off a no chemist at the moment I probaly would have thumped him or cried! What a toad he was to you ISOM.:mad: naughty chemist.
Oh Pixie , I live in Warrington, no LL counsellor there at present, have to travel to Manchester , but its not too bad. Really looking forward to my first weigh in. Apart from the tummy rumbles the only problem I have had is constipation so I would appreciate any help with tried and tested solutions to that little problem.;)
Love Carole

Regardless of diet changes in bowel movement is more or less expected, you can go one of two way...the runs or constipated.

Making sure you drink enough water is essential to keep things flowing and I find a teaspoonful of fibre89 helps each day.

But, in the first week or two I still end up constipated and I find one go of dulco-lax sorts it out.

Brisk walking for twenty minutes also helps and is one way of getting rid of belly fat at the same time.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini
Will give it a try. I am not having a good day 4. Not ,managed all my water today (dont know how that happened) AND just found out that the Hotter variety of Tabasco has sugar and fruit in it and most definately not allowed and I have been guzzling it down for 4 days!
Ifeel a bit of a failure now, even though nothing has past my lips for 4 days that I thought shoudnt. Pathetic I know, but its sooooo hard and I am constantly hungry!
Think I will go to bed and start with a better frame of mind tommorow.
X Carole

Hi Heaven, Did u know there is a class in Runcorn!!!!

Back