Goodbye 84kg!

Hi all

My name is Ash and I have been stuck on 84kg for months now. I've tried calorie counting, Slimming World, detoxes, diet pills... but I cannot get my head into a groove where I stick to the game plan. I lose some weight, get cocky, through willpower to the wind, and low and behold, I am 84kg again. I went up to 86kg about 2 months ago and I managed to get back down to my old faithful 84kg. The thing is, I am 5ft 3in and I shouldn't be hanging out with 84kg. I need to get back to my friends in the 60s and 70s! So, lets get on with Cambridge!

I did Cambridge before in preparation for my wedding and it worked wonders- the results are incentivising, and once I am in ketosis, I don't find it hard to stick to in terms of hunger. The hardest part was getting bored... I LOVE food. I love eating it, cooking it, talking about it, watching other people cook and eat it... food is such a big part of my life. However, I am so sick of failing on the weight loss front and feeling crap about myself.

As an adult, I have never been lighter than 10st7lb (I am small but sturdy), but I was a size 10 and happy. I would ultimately love to get to 10st7lb again but I am setting myself an initial goad of 11st7lb. I looked and felt good at that weight and I was a healthy size 12. The plan is to get to 11st7lb on Cambridge and then switch to Slimming World for the final stone weight loss. I want to loss the weight and keep it off this time.

Milestone goal is to lose 1st in the next 3 weeks for a wedding- can it be done?!

If anyone is reading this, let me know your thoughts on my plan of action!

Ash

Hiya Ash. Sorry you didn't get an answer. Yes it can be done - but variable so maybe a stone, or half a stone. Humans aren't machines - so as they say, your mileage may vary. How did you get on?

Pay attention to the phasing off - I think it will sync well with SW.

Hi Ash,

Thanks for introducing yourself. I’ve done a vlcd before and found the weight came away in fits and starts. So don’t be disheartened from week to week, I know you’ve done it before so I guess you know what to expect.

Agree with Aligal on not stopping suddenly but phasing of it instead. I too have a wedding goal in two weeks. Will be popping in to you x.

Wishing you the best. Busy busy

Back