KETOSIS ????

sunnycupcake

Hi everybody.
Im on day 5 of lipotrim and feel great.
Had a few fuzzy heads and feeling cold at times but nothing major.
Just wondering , how will i know when im in ketosis?

Great to find this forum on lipotrim, im finding it a great support.

I noticed no massive changes but just trusted that i would be there within a few days with following it 100%, so you will too. You are probably there!

I didn't really notice when the cold took hold, but it definitely did!!

Sounds like you're probably there if you're feeling the cold! But, generally by the end of the first week you'll be there, so don't worry too much!

Hannah

I honestly couldn't tell when I went into ketosis, and even don't know if I am!

I went from being a headachey, dizzy, tummy rumbling beatch from hell to a energetic, buzzing, happy bundle of fun (despite the mouth like a sweaty sock and hands and feet made of ice) in a week.

It's brilliant that you're feeling great, long may it continue.

Thanks for your replies everybody, my pharmacist tells me they dont routinely check for keytones....:confused:
First weigh in tomorrow so i might ask again.

Not all chemists do, mine didn't. You can buy ketostix to check yourself but they're not really necessary. Once the hunger passes and your hands and feet feel like ice, your mouth tastes disgusting and you feel full of energy (not everyone but definitely me) you are in ketosis. Sound as though you are already. Good luck!

Sunnycupcakes, i was in ketostis, in day 3, my mouth tasted odd, my wee (sorry) was green, im sure it would light up in the dark hahahah, and i had no thought of food, i have keto-sticks as my son is type one diabetic, and sure enough i was in full ketones, x Raquel

Sounds as if you are to me too !
i still havn't got cold though
when you don't feel hungry i'd say thats a good sign
good luck for first weigh in

debz x

Back