Ketosis????

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by misskyneston, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. misskyneston

misskyneston Full Member

Hiya

Ive just come to the end of day 5 but Im not sure whether my body has entered ketosis?!?!?!?

How will I know when it has? And is it normal to not bein ketosis on day 5?:confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hi! I only recently asked this question too.

From what I've read, I think most go into ketosis day 3,4 or 5. I was gutted that I didnt appear to be in it and found the first week extremely difficult (because of this). Am on day 8 now and think Im only in ketosis since this morning - You will be freezing cold and have stinky breath. Some have reported higher energy or a really good mood also a very dry mouth...

4. malevolentnuzzler87

malevolentnuzzler87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    It was on day 4/5 for me too. Had very smelly breath (so my boyfriend said, lol) but annoyingly no energy boost...though the weight started to really come of then, which is good cos its mainly fat now :)

5. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    Fuzzy tongue and a feeling in your mouth like you've had a drink the night before when you wake up in the morning. Also you can have smelly wee too! x

6. Fatboysoon2beslim

Fatboysoon2beslim Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Diet:
    LT
    You read my mind, I just logged on to ask the same question:) I'm on day 6 and wondering how you know, bring on the smelly breath & hopefully the feel good energy boost, 11lbs gone so far:):):)

7. misskyneston

misskyneston Full Member

Thanks! woke up this morning with a really dry mouth and fuzzy tongue so ketosis must finally be here!

8. Bladette

Bladette Member

I have now been on Lipotrim almost six weeks, haven't noticed the weird smell & taste before, until the weather turned really warm last Friday. Now I keep getting it. Could the weather be making me sweat more and therefore I need even more water!? Anyone have any experience of this?

9. misskyneston

misskyneston Full Member

My pharamcist said that whilst the weather is warm water intake should be increased further to compensate for whats being sweated out! She also said the strength of the smell and taste is affected by the amount of water you drink....

so dont worry it just sounds like you need to have an extra pint of water now its warmer x x x

10. Bladette

Bladette Member

Thanks very much

11. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    im only on day 2 and my mouth so dry and taste horrible, bad breath already no matter how much i drink, and tonight i am freezing, warm to touch but shivvering inside what does this mean /.

12. oO Nic Oo

oO Nic Oo Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    im constantly cold as well ... thats just because u havnt had any food.

im on day 4 and havnt felt hungry at all yet, it just seems to easy and i dont understand haha ..xx

13. ~nix~

~nix~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    im always cold im cold a lot.. i can wear jumpers in the summer .....

im on my 3rd day and apart from just before teatime on my first day ive not really been hungry....

making food for my children is hard....
    i made toast for my kids this morning and a bit of the crust broke off and it took great strength to throw it in the bin, and not pop it in my mouth like i would normally do...

im feeling good on this diet im ordering mext weeks shakes today... i know im not gonna fall off this waggon...

and the feeling of standing on them sclaes and seeing my loss.. i cant wait.. it makes the days go quicker....

keep strong... keep rolling on.....

14. ~nix~

~nix~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    and the ketosis..

i bought ketosticks from boots

they where 5 pounds for 50

thats just me i wanted to know when it was happening, coz im slightly a control freak..

ive tested myself each morning, and ive seen me move more each day to ketosis..
    i think by tomorrow i should be there or there abouts....

im drinking so much water, my pharmacist told me i might not get some of the more ~smelly~ side efects

and as another plus side the waters making my skin look so good.. it looks plumper, more youthfull. and less gaunt and grey..........

its all good...:p

15. kimmi

kimmi Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(19.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Nix, I've just noticed ( and so has my other half ) how good my skins looking, made me chuckle to think of all the money I've spent on face creams and treatments to make me look younger, all I needed was in the tap and free LOL

16. exiguous

exiguous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.65%)
    Diet:
    DAMYHealth
    Hi kimmi its so true all the water and the lack of gunk really helps your skin doesnt it. A woman I know told me she lost cellulite as well cause it removes so many toxins - FINGERS CROSSED

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.