Ketosis????

misskyneston

Hiya

Ive just come to the end of day 5 but Im not sure whether my body has entered ketosis?!?!?!?

How will I know when it has? And is it normal to not bein ketosis on day 5?:confused::confused:

Hi! I only recently asked this question too.

From what I've read, I think most go into ketosis day 3,4 or 5. I was gutted that I didnt appear to be in it and found the first week extremely difficult (because of this). Am on day 8 now and think Im only in ketosis since this morning - You will be freezing cold and have stinky breath. Some have reported higher energy or a really good mood also a very dry mouth...

It was on day 4/5 for me too. Had very smelly breath (so my boyfriend said, lol) but annoyingly no energy boost...though the weight started to really come of then, which is good cos its mainly fat now :)

Fuzzy tongue and a feeling in your mouth like you've had a drink the night before when you wake up in the morning. Also you can have smelly wee too! x

You read my mind, I just logged on to ask the same question:) I'm on day 6 and wondering how you know, bring on the smelly breath & hopefully the feel good energy boost, 11lbs gone so far:):):)

I have now been on Lipotrim almost six weeks, haven't noticed the weird smell & taste before, until the weather turned really warm last Friday. Now I keep getting it. Could the weather be making me sweat more and therefore I need even more water!? Anyone have any experience of this?

My pharamcist said that whilst the weather is warm water intake should be increased further to compensate for whats being sweated out! She also said the strength of the smell and taste is affected by the amount of water you drink....

so dont worry it just sounds like you need to have an extra pint of water now its warmer x x x

im only on day 2 and my mouth so dry and taste horrible, bad breath already no matter how much i drink, and tonight i am freezing, warm to touch but shivvering inside what does this mean /.

im always cold im cold a lot.. i can wear jumpers in the summer .....

im on my 3rd day and apart from just before teatime on my first day ive not really been hungry....

making food for my children is hard....
i made toast for my kids this morning and a bit of the crust broke off and it took great strength to throw it in the bin, and not pop it in my mouth like i would normally do...

im feeling good on this diet im ordering mext weeks shakes today... i know im not gonna fall off this waggon...

and the feeling of standing on them sclaes and seeing my loss.. i cant wait.. it makes the days go quicker....

keep strong... keep rolling on.....

and the ketosis..

i bought ketosticks from boots

they where 5 pounds for 50

thats just me i wanted to know when it was happening, coz im slightly a control freak..

ive tested myself each morning, and ive seen me move more each day to ketosis..
i think by tomorrow i should be there or there abouts....

im drinking so much water, my pharmacist told me i might not get some of the more ~smelly~ side efects

and as another plus side the waters making my skin look so good.. it looks plumper, more youthfull. and less gaunt and grey..........

its all good...:p

Hi Nix, I've just noticed ( and so has my other half ) how good my skins looking, made me chuckle to think of all the money I've spent on face creams and treatments to make me look younger, all I needed was in the tap and free LOL

Hi kimmi its so true all the water and the lack of gunk really helps your skin doesnt it. A woman I know told me she lost cellulite as well cause it removes so many toxins - FINGERS CROSSED

Back