ketosis!!!

Mandy-j

Day 3 and in ketosis.... yeah.. whoooo hooo, burn baby burn!!!! just thought i'd share my joy lol!!!:D:8855:

woohoo Im sharing the joy today too! Woke up early feeling full of beans for the first time in years! :)

yay ... well done you!

How long does it take to get into ketosis? I have lost 8lb in my first week and you'd think I'd be jumping for joy. Nope I feel like death today - hoping my mood lifts tomorrow.

Yay! I think I'm there in that ketosis thingy!! I felt great today - not at all hungry and full of beans.

Great for you Kittenheels. I'm on day 3 and feeling like I am getting there. Still not quite full of beans and just slightly peckish but not starving and the scales have moved downwards!!!!!! :clap:

it's weird actually, Lolly for the first week, I was a bit peed off. I think the shock of weighing what I did - knocked me into the ground. All I kept seeing was the uphill struggle. But I've come to terms with it and determined to get it off. The second week has been so much better and from next weds I can have bars. I may even do SS+

Are you planning to go SS+ Lolly?

I hope this ketosis happens quick for me. I start tomorrow and am not looking foward to the first week. I currently always feel tired and hate the thought of being more tired to begin with as well as hungry. Are you still on CD kittenheels ?

Back