Ketosis

Hi Emma

Unfortunately it is really easy to get back out of ketosis once in it. From what I gather on this forum, carbs bring you out of it immediately. My CDC mentioned things like lemon.

Someone will come along soon and fill you in properly I'm sure but for now all I can say is really keep at it and try your hardest not to let yourself escape ketosis until goal if you can help it. Last week my cough got really bad, so I started taking beechams lemon and honey, not thinking about it, it took me out of ketosis then I felt quite rough getting back into it again at the end of the week. Strange considering I wasn't too bad at all when I first went into ketosis.

You're doing so well so far, keep plodding on :) x

Basically, hun, don't have anything that's not in your yellow booklet whilst on SS. It's SO easy to knock yourself out of ketosis and it's just not worth the risk by having a diet coke or other fizzy drink.....or a biscuit! lol

Enjoy the K Fairy and let her do her magic!! lol

xxxx

It's scary isn't it, only yesterday I had 2 soluable paracetamol, after drinking them down I noticed how sweet they were, read the ingrediants and saw citric acid argh, I don't know if it was subconcious but I felt more hungry last evening? Prob take more than 75mls? :-s

Definitely, its shocking how easily you can be knocked off! Just keep at it yeye, I'm not sure whether that would effect ketosis or not. I never tested if I was out of ketosis after taking beechams I just kind of knew I wasn't and forced myself to keep at it x

Ketosis is fab, but the one thing I cannot stand is the taste in my mouth and my breath!!!
I believe you can have listerene strips but the ones I got are mint and I'n not sure if you can have them? Does anyone know?

whats this yellow book everyone mentions i havnt got one!
mine is pink and blue and just says 'the cambridge sole source programme' is it the same?

hi there jus wnna knw that i had my weigh in yesterday an i lost 10lbs an i got excited an ended up eating an indian take away but i vomited it all bak out..............but ive heard that u gain weight if u eat anything jus wntd sum advice pls help

I don't know Judy, I'm on Lipotrim and you don't get any book :( probably why I have so many questions :)

whats this yellow book everyone mentions i havnt got one!
mine is pink and blue and just says 'the cambridge sole source programme' is it the same?

I don't have a yellow book either, is there a secret book out there that we are all missing ;)

i got my yellow book on my first visit to CDC, just ask them for one next time u go, some dont give them out straight away i dont think, but im sure if u ask for one :D

hi there jus wnna knw that i had my weigh in yesterday an i lost 10lbs an i got excited an ended up eating an indian take away but i vomited it all bak out..............but ive heard that u gain weight if u eat anything jus wntd sum advice pls help

Well done on your 10lb loss!!

Babe - were you sick as in the curry made you sick or you made you sick?? Please dont go down that road, it's not worth it...

Ketosis is fab, but the one thing I cannot stand is the taste in my mouth and my breath!!!
I believe you can have listerene strips but the ones I got are mint and I'n not sure if you can have them? Does anyone know?

I use them ;) ..and sugar free gum!

i agree im really paronoid about having bad breath cos i can smell it and i get really embarrassed. I use sugar free gum to combat the bad breath and the Trident ones even give you a different taste. I checked with my CDC and she said sugar free gum is fine :D YAY

i agree im really paronoid about having bad breath cos i can smell it and i get really embarrassed. I use sugar free gum to combat the bad breath and the Trident ones even give you a different taste. I checked with my CDC and she said sugar free gum is fine :D YAY

You're kidding, I was told chewy is not allowed???!!! Are you sure it is okay?:eek:

i carry a gold spot breath spray round with me, chewing gum pulls me fillings out lol

I'm gonna have to have words with the pharmacist at this rate! Is breath spay allowed, I was told nothing at all :cry:

Back