ketosis

My CDC told me that I should be slightly in ketosis (started on 810) but I don't think I am as am starving!

I'm doing SS and have just tested my ketones levels and it is showing it's only a trace. I'm on day 13 I thought it would show up more! I'm confused with ketosis!!

Did you guys test on your first 'wee' of the day?... You may have just diluted it with water throughout the day. I haven't tested this time, but when I did before I was never anything outside of a pale pink. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Good luck.

I was just reading something about ketosis on another site - and apparently, another reason why not everyone gets a positive reading for ketones in their wee is because some people get rid of all their ketones via their breath or through perspiration.

You might be one of those people who don't excrete ketones via your wee. :D If you're doing SS or SS+ 100%, you can't not be in ketosis.

I'm not sure you can be 'a little bit in ketosis' you either are or you aren't!

Don't trust the sticks!!!

I was just reading something about ketosis on another site - and apparently, another reason why not everyone gets a positive reading for ketones in their wee is because some people get rid of all their ketones via their breath or through perspiration.

You might be one of those people who don't excrete ketones via your wee. :D If you're doing SS or SS+ 100%, you can't not be in ketosis.

That must be why!! my breath is lethal!! lol x

Mca2168, i only officially started 810 on Thursday. My CDC was on sick the last 3 weeks so I didn't see her, but I knew I had to go up so I only increased protein a bit, but now i am fully on 810.
But I pigged out for the first time this weekend so not good at all, will be back on track from tomorrow. I started in January and am nearly on target, never cheated apart this weekend :(
When did u start the diet?

Have read you still get good weight loss on 810.
I don't think it will be the case for me though, I am nearly on target and the weight is not dropping anymore.

A stone is easily done with SS or SS+, hopefully you will drop it with 810 as well

Back