Attack Ketosis

You will know as you will have a bad, iron-y like taste in your mouth, will suffer from bad breath and you wee will smell.

Hmmmm, cant quite make my mind up about the bad breath, think its just morning breath and i cant smell anything anyway, bunged up nose... :(

I can't stand the breath thing! I have to avoid kissing my bf lol its so embarrassing and even though I keep brushing my teeth it just comes back. Still it will definitely be worth it for a lifetime of being slim and being able to eat what I want!

The Ketosis is a funny thing. Years ago I did a fasting for therapeutic reasons which got me into ketosis pretty fast. I only did it for a week ( of only water, can you believe it? ) but I remember so well the metallic taste and the horrible breath!

With Dukan, for some bizarre reason I did not feel any of those things, I was normally hungry ( not like I was during my fasting in which My hunger went away after day 3 completely )

Did I go into ketosis during Dukan? I don't know, I don't think so, but it might have been very mild in my case.

Thanks All

I get the odd taste in my mouth and the not feeling hungry at all, apart from a little niggle if i leave it too long between meals, and as far as i am aware no bad breath... :S

anyway, thankies again :)

K xx

Back