• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack Ketosis

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
S: 82kg C: 76.3kg G: 63kg BMI: 26.4 Loss: 5.7kg(6.97%)
You will know as you will have a bad, iron-y like taste in your mouth, will suffer from bad breath and you wee will smell.

specialk

Silver Member
S: 26st0lb C: 26st0lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 50.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hmmmm, cant quite make my mind up about the bad breath, think its just morning breath and i cant smell anything anyway, bunged up nose... :(

Jade25

S: 13st12lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 1st11lb(12.89%)
I can't stand the breath thing! I have to avoid kissing my bf lol its so embarrassing and even though I keep brushing my teeth it just comes back. Still it will definitely be worth it for a lifetime of being slim and being able to eat what I want!

wheesht

Just keep swimming...
S: 12st4lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 2st6lb(19.77%)
I find I'm not hungry at all when in ketosis. Agree with the metallic taste thingy but haven't experienced the bad breath.

Unless no-one has had the courage to tell me I have it...

S: 10st4lb C: 9st2lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 20 Loss: 1st2lb(11.11%)
The Ketosis is a funny thing. Years ago I did a fasting for therapeutic reasons which got me into ketosis pretty fast. I only did it for a week ( of only water, can you believe it? ) but I remember so well the metallic taste and the horrible breath!

With Dukan, for some bizarre reason I did not feel any of those things, I was normally hungry ( not like I was during my fasting in which My hunger went away after day 3 completely )

Did I go into ketosis during Dukan? I don't know, I don't think so, but it might have been very mild in my case.

specialk

Silver Member
S: 26st0lb C: 26st0lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 50.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks All

I get the odd taste in my mouth and the not feeling hungry at all, apart from a little niggle if i leave it too long between meals, and as far as i am aware no bad breath... :S

anyway, thankies again :)

K xx