Ketosis

Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Changing forever!
Ive been doing CD for 46 days now...................And ecstatic to say ive lost 28 lbs!! woohoo!!

But i dont think i've been in ketosis for a few weeks now. I tested today and no change at all in the colour. Ive been eating chicken, cottage cheese, cabbage, turnip, mushrooms and courgettes, dried spices such as basil & oregano, natural yoghurt, salad and some fat free dressing & semi skimmed milk in the odd coffee, coke zero, soda water and the ODD diet coke if ive been out and not had access to coke zero. Ive not been completely strict on the veg portion sizes could this be why i'm not in ketosis??

Im drinking loads and yes im still loosing weight....but does being in ketosis not speed up the process of burning off the stored fat??

Im confused!!

Anyone else being doing 790 but not in ketosis??

I feel like everytime im away to weigh in is going to be the time when i wont loose anything and im going to start putting all the weight back on!!

Sorry I can't help with this one hun....I'm starting 790 on Tuesday or Wednesday (when I'm back in ketosis) so will be very interested to read any replies to this!

Well done you on your 28llbs loss!!!! Thats bloody brilliant! :D

Back