ketostix changed colour

nannylondon

I am confused.I was on Lighterlife for 2 months and had great results but my group all left due to illness, health and I am only one left so have decided to leave and join cambridge diet as no point paying for counselling if i do not get. Anyway, so I bought ketostix and tested myself. I was in ketosis, 2nd pink then I did later on and was beige. Can it change or is it due to lateness of night and water consumed. should i do in morning??:(

well im no expert but im sure it is normal to change colour, as with most things your body is different at al times of day. i would test in the morn but dont worry too much about it hun

Ketones won't always show up - water will dilute them and so will having a pack for approx half hour after too.

If one wee sample doesnt show pink and you have not lapsed then the second one generally will.

I wouldn't get too hung up on the pink stick - if you are following your Programme properly and had one pink stick - you are in fat burning and so you can just get on with it. :)

More ketones/darker pink stick will show in the morning with your first wee as it is at it's most concentrated.

Back