Ketostix help

Lardylizi

Hi all,

Can I buy these anywhere in any shops or is it only online? im sooo impatient I dont want to wait for delivery..lol x x

You get them from any good chemist!

Oh great thankyou, i might call round a few to save me driving round wasting my time first, is that literally what there called? and what do i do once i have them?...lol sorry!

Hi you can get them from the chemist and they are called Ketostix, although some have refused to sell them to me!! You simply wee on the end of them and wait for the colour to register. Any shade of pink is good as it shows ketosis, but any darker than light pink means you are dehydrated. I made the mistake of trying to be as dark as possible for a week and lost next to nothing.
My CD counsellor sells them...is that not the case with all of them?

You can buy them on ebay, that's how I got mine. Only a couple of quid. :)

You don't actually need them, honestly. The diet works, and you don't need a wee stick to tell you you are losing weight. Save your money and buy yourself something nice after a week or two as a reward!

Alternatively Boots, £6 if you're right keen!

Thanks everyone I got some from the local chemist, it will just satisfy my curiosity to help me keep positive... you know what its like its in the mind eh..lol, Im nearing the end of day 2 and obviously not in ketosis yet but did one just for the hell of it ha ha, and im the lightest shade possible..lol, thanks again x x

Back