ketostix

milkybar

if it goes a dark pink does that mean im in ketosis but need more water?
or does it mean im not in it at all??

Hi Milky

Means you are in and you need to up the water hun.

Gxx

btrilliannt thanks hun so as long as i up the water ill be ok? i was really scared i wasnt there at all,, plain black coffe will count as fluid intake wont it as its calorie free?

I havnt used these , asked in my chemist and was told I didnt need them. Do you think I do :)

does your cdc do a weekly ketosis test with you every week?
i think there good because mine has just told me to up my water intake if it was the correct colour you would know to carry on how you are , its just like a little clue of what to do really. i used to do them weekly but found a week was a long time to wait so she gave me a few for at home during the week

oh then im not sure hun. it might be worth just getting some and see if there hints on what to do improve your weight loss, are you good with the water because im terrible :(

Hi Milky

You shouldn't really include tea/coffee as part of your water intake, build up gradually, you body will become more accustomed to it.

Daisy - no real need to ketostix, if you are sticking to the plan you will be in ketosis.

Georgie
x

Thanks guys for the advice. I do struggle with the water, does it mean you dont lose as much if you dont drink enough?. I have been at home today and have really forced myself to drink as much as I can - up to about 3 1/2 litres now I think. :) This is the most I have ever had, but I have read some posts where people are drinking 5 litres ....

Back