ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

yeh crisp arnt too bad anyway, n hardly any sat fat in pom bears! its when i start tucking into chocolate n sweets, thats what i use most of my weeklies on but i think i hinders my weight loss. i'm goin to try n stick to healthy things if i dip into weeklies ( easier said than done tho) xx

Defo, I love crisps, I've surprised myself though with how little crisps I eat now maybe only 2 bags a week and believe me that's good for me :)

xxx

Wow that is good! I like a bag at dinner with a sandwich, trying to cut down on bread tho, think I eat too much of it x

I'm trying to do that too,replacing sandwiches with omelettes and salads,and trying to eat rice cakes with my soup instead of yummy fresh bread. The weeks I eat less bread I def lose weight faster.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes it is hard, I can't cut it out all together tho, just cutting down! prob have a warn wrap later, they are yummy! X

Warb wrap

Stop picking tan!! Come on get ur willpower in check! We want a fab loss next wk! Get some fruit in so u don't pick at bad stuff x

Well done Claire! It's hard resisting! what u goin to see ? X

Fridays food diary, so far so good!

Breakfast - 2 x Belvita biscuits = 6
Milk in tea = 1
total = 7

Dinner - 2 x salmon fishcakes = 10
sweet chilli sauce = 1
Sugar free raspberry jelly = 0
Total = 11

Tea - warb wrap with chicken tikka n light Mayo = 7
pom bears = 2
Total = 9

Snacks - milk in tea's = 2
cappuccino = 2
Ww fruit crumble biscuit = 2
Apple = 0
Satsuma = 0
Total = 6

Total = 33/ 29
weeklies = 4/ 49
44 weeklies left!

25 min on treadmill, burnt 300 cals! :)

Aww that's no good, hope u feel better soon! :-(
I saw inbetweeners other wk, so funny! Xx

Yeh hope soo too! .... Yeh that was my fav bit aswel, haha Soooo funny! Xx

Haha thats funny! x

Ha hs,Claire,that's hilarious! Loved the film. That girl wasn't all that fat though! People(boys!) in the cinema were all moaning and heckling (can you heckle a screen?) when she got undressed to go into the sea. Felt like shouting back at them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back