ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

Haha I know I love em! worked out as 2 for 1 bag but I thought they might b less for 2 cos they only have 60 cals in per bag :) x

There goes my muffin on the way to Portsmouth then :( xx

Yeh 13pp I'm afraid tan :-( .. Could treat urself tho!

Space invaders are crisp, well corn snacks in the shape of aliens head! Pickled onion flavour x

kezzalicious30 said:
Haha I know I love em! worked out as 2 for 1 bag but I thought they might b less for 2 cos they only have 60 cals in per bag :) x

I've just looked coz they are my favourite crisps and for a 17g bag it's saying 2pp for 1 bag but 5pp for 2 bags.

xxx

I don't know what grams they are but in a multi pack here per bag as follows

Protein .8
Carb 7.8
Fat 3
Fibre .5

I still get 3 xx

Haha don't think that is right mrsm! Haha would b good tho! :) x

Haha what am I on about ! Invaders!! ? Meant raiders ! X

We used to munch them on the way to school haha (years ago!) x

Haha me too! They are so nice! Only had one bag tho x

Mmmmm i love space raiders!

Getting really drunk at my friends baby shower, playing loads of games n I'm winning ( really competitive) haha havent counted for past couple of days, that's why I havent posted a diary! had loads of food wine ect here tod! Will post my diary tomorrow xx

God gem I've had loads to eat n drink! Just got home n about to have a dime bar n a cup of t! Back to pointing tomorrow! Xx

Jemmalb said:
Just enjoy urself n have fun I never worry about points once the vodka Stetson flowing lol xx

That was meant to say starts not Stetson lol int a Stetson a cowboy hat?? Lol did u have a good night? Xx

Haha I knew what u meant. Yeh had a really good time thanks, feel a bit rough this Mornin tho! Back on track now with the eating! need to pull it back before weigh in :-/ xx

Back