ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

Just read through your diary! You are doing really well! Keep up the good work! ;)

Ooh I could eat a carvery too!!

Thanks veggie Anna, I want to lose another stone then that will take me to 9st 6! I can never seem to stay under ten tho! Xx

Broox159 said:
Just read through your diary! You are doing really well! Keep up the good work! ;)

Thanks broox! Not had a great wk so far, not really looking forward to weigh in on wed! Hope I don't gain! X

Oh I know how you feel Kez..im a few pounds under 10 at the moment and having to work hard to keep below at the mo! had a few days off but back on track now so hoping for a little loss 2mrw! :) x

VeggieAnna said:
Oh I know how you feel Kez..im a few pounds under 10 at the moment and having to work hard to keep below at the mo! had a few days off but back on track now so hoping for a little loss 2mrw! :) x

Yeh at my lowest I got to 9st 12 but got complacent n put it all back on! I remember feeling really good at that point so if I can get to 9st 7 I can b a bit lenient if I gain a few pounds! good luck for weigh in, hope u lose :) xx

Jemmalb said:
Ooh he's give in carvary here I come lol xx

Ooh enjoy gem! we sometimes go for a Toby carvery, yum!! Xx

Oh my god just been hoovering kitchen and a big daddy spider come out of no where, running at me! God I hate spiders! safe to say the cleaning has stopped! :-(

Haha but maybe a good thing, the big spider will keep me out of the kitchen! :)

kezzalicious30 said:
Ooh enjoy gem! we sometimes go for a Toby carvery, yum!! Xx

That's where we went Toby carbary I even had cauliflower cheese eek why did I do it!!! I very nearly even got a toffee sundae as well but thought better of it...mainly because I'd ate that much dint thu k cud have fitted anything else in lol!!! U shud have hoovered up the spider that's what I do lol xx

I know but it was massive!! I just ran! Haha

Well so much for stopping out of the kitchen! it's all goin drastically wrong, I had all my 29 after my t! Then I had a daime bar plus a big cookie! I always do this, I have a couple of bad days not tracking and goin way over weeklies then have the "sod it" attitude, I've been bad so might aswel carry on ! Wish I could change my way of thinking n just get nvm on track! Feel fat n horrid today! Really really need to get back on it! X

God,Kezza,we're like twins! That's exactly how I feel...I go so far and then just go mad. Stupid,really. Have eaten loads of crap today just cos I'm wrecked. And heading to cinema in a while...will I manage to restrain myself????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know it's so so hard! Wish I could just have a bad day n leave it at that! hope u manage to resist at the cinema! I'm really gonna have to reign it in tomorrow! X.

I know that's exactly what I'll be doing xx

Yeh Friday would prob be better for me but there isn't one near me and I never know what shift I'm on! X

Back