ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

I do online so I can be flexible, I went a bit ott Saturday though :( but I'm ok during the week generally.

xxx

I need to weigh at meetings tho or I wouldn't stick it. Tried doin it alone before but didn't work xx

Haha well I sometimes don't! If I think I'll have gained I sometimes miss wks! Only fooling myself tho x

Hiya babe, yeh was really good thanks! Apart from tod I've been working! had really good time at baby shower, played loads of daft games, drank n eat loads! Been shocking every day with food, ordering a pizza as we speak ( goin from bad to worse)! Just fell off the wagon big style this wk! need to get back on it! I know I'll gain this wk, feel mega fat :-( .. My own fault tho! .. How was ur wk end away? Xx

Ahhh fab news because I have eaten s*** all weekend! Not one healthy thing has passed my lips! I've had drink, sk much bread, Jaffa cakes, sweets, cornetto, crisps, kfc, Starbucks.... The list goes on!!! I'm actually dreading tomoz, getting weighed. My points have been over 50 every day since Friday!!! Glad the baby shower was fab! X

Sounds like my wk end! Haha need to get back on the straight n narrow now! I know for a fact until weigh in I will b bad! when I've been bad I just Think, way I've blown it now I might aswel carry on! Haha
Glad you've had a good wk end away, hope the scales arn't too cruel for u tomorrow xx

Ill fill u in as soon as I find out, it's gonna be bad!! I'm actually dreading it! I'm back on it tomoz, just planning my days tracking now haha x

you'll get back into it, everyone has a gain now n again! I gained 7 n half last month! Haha just Imagine how daft I felt! but I got back on it! at least you won't gain anywhere near that! Good luck chick xx

Haha u won't b jealous of my gain tho ;-) ! Starting to dread ordering before it's here! Xx

It was really nice but feel full n fat now, wishing I'd not had it! Why do we always do it? Haha I always regret eating it when I've had it x

Yeah takeaway pizza always makes me feel rough after but love it at the time! hope you enjoyed it anyway hun, whens your weigh in? i know what you mean about once you go off track its hard to get back on till weigh in,i had my weigh in today and its only now that ive started again properly! im an all or nothing kinda girl!x

Yeah,skipping weigh ins is always a disaster for me...I always gain. And I'm a disaster- if my pp get too high I just stop counting and go into complete denial. Was determined to break into the 9 st before going back to work but my scales is stuck at 10st 1lb. Was in setting up my classroom today,excited about new class but gutted to be leaving my smallies. Had a great lazy summer with them.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

VeggieAnna said:
Yeah takeaway pizza always makes me feel rough after but love it at the time! hope you enjoyed it anyway hun, whens your weigh in? i know what you mean about once you go off track its hard to get back on till weigh in,i had my weigh in today and its only now that ive started again properly! im an all or nothing kinda girl!x

Yes it was very nice but wish I'd not had it! stepping on the scales n losing weight makes me feel tons better so you would think I would stick to it! my weigh day is wed eve, but I got weighed in the Mornin last wk so a bad wk plus eve weigh is not good! Just hope it's bot loads! Will have to fill up on fruit n small amount of pp tomorro! Haha x

tras said:
Yeah,skipping weigh ins is always a disaster for me...I always gain. And I'm a disaster- if my pp get too high I just stop counting and go into complete denial. Was determined to break into the 9 st before going back to work but my scales is stuck at 10st 1lb. Was in setting up my classroom today,excited about new class but gutted to be leaving my smallies. Had a great lazy summer with them.

I know same here, I usually end up gaining once I go back anyway n twice as much! What's ur goal weight? Prob told me but I forgot? I Sooo can't wait to b in the 9's- at this rate its goin to b a while off!! X

Reset it last week to 9 12. Would be happier around 9 7...not sure if I'll get there. Am 5' 7",was always 9 7. More like 8 12 for my wedding (oh,i love those photos!) but that didn't last long- was pregnant 4 weeks later!

My "ideal" weight is supposed to be 9"7 but I don't know if I'm built to be that weight! I'm 5ft 3! What do you girls think? I'm exactly 12stone at the mo!!!!

xxx

Back