ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

Dubchick81 said:
U on an iPhone/iPod??

I phone, Carly just told me. Thanks Hun xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
When ur in the reply press the plus button :)

Glad u enjoyed the gym... Spinning is supposed to be hardcore.... :) x

Thanks chick, will do that after my t.
Well I'm only doing the beginners class tomorrow but I'm sure I'll still find it hard, but no pain no gain as they say! :) xx

LCCxox said:
WOW you seem so proactive hun, good on you :) The boards seem so full of happy and proactive people atm very motivating :) xxxx

Haha early days yet hun but I do feel very motivated at the mo xx

Claireanddanielson said:
I put 5 on kez was really shocked when I got on scales,lost 2 since then so another 3 off then another stone off that then I'll be 10.4 so I'll be chuffed with that,hopefully gonna get the wedding booked next month for this year so I hav got a great incentive to get the weight off!!good luck with the gym!xxx

good on u for losing 2lb, ur on the right track now! N booking wedding is def a motivator! You'll b a skinny Minnie in ur wedding dress! Xx

Good for u baby bell , you'll feel better once you've been xx

25/ 26 dailies so far! :) xx

Attachments

• image-2230460789.jpg
    image-2230460789.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image-529713513.jpg
    image-529713513.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 37
Well done :) z

kezzalicious30 said:
25/ 26 dailies so far! :) xx

Plus a raspberry Alpen bar. =3

Total 28/26
2/49

Your doing really well Kezza, well done. Once we've been back at it a few days it'll get easier again - hopefully x

yeh i'm sure we will, i haven't found it too bad today actually although i could eat something sweet. prob cos i've had sweet stuff everyday for about a month! xx

I'm finding it hard to eat less again :(

I've found it ok today actually, thought i would really struggle. still got quite a few sweet things in house tho so i need to resist those. cant remeber the last day i didnt have chocolate!! xx

Same as me tan! Come on we can do it xx

Doing well kez - diary looks fab! I had a 7up zero earlier and it tastes so sweet! I was suprised - try that if your needing something extra - really gave my sweet tooth a (temporary) kick :) xxx

Baby-belle said:
Yes girlies we can do it I want to see the low 9's very soon!

Definitely! I've set my goal at 9st 6, so exactly a stone to lose x

My goal is 9.4 but to be honest I know I'll want to move it to 9 so I have 10.5 pounds to loose! It his last bit is so hard I feel hungry all the time :(

Back