KFC Chicken done the SW way

i love this recipe - tastes amazin! def one of the best sw recipes :)

Last night we has kfc SW style bbq beans SW chips and corn on the cob licks lips !!!! Wow Delish can recommend this one bit of a faf but well worth it !!! OH gave it the thumbs up and he loves KFC used fillets cut them in half called it Annes boneless bucket lol !!!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Umm this sounds yummy and i like the idea of putting in a wrap with cheese that would be really nice for dinner and im always looking for dinner ideas... will defo give this ago! Can anyone recommend wraps that are low in syns??

L xxx

I made this tonight but used quorn fillets instead of chicken as am a veggie. Very yummy! I can't wait to make these again! I cut the fillets into strips and put them with salad in wholemeal wraps...seriously delicious! I did have a lot of paste leftover so next time will only use 1/2 a jar. No salt needed as the bovril is very salty.

the co-op do a wholemeal pitta which is a he they are nice with the sw kfc recipe and the donna meat recipe with plenty of salad and sw chips yummy!

Hi
My lovely husband is making SW KFC chicken for us both for dinner this evening (isnt he fab!).
Just wondered if anyone can help me with a query as I seem to be getting a bit confused about EE days.

If I have SW KFC chicken using my HEB for the bread, plus SW chips, baked beans and corn on the cob is that free or do I have to syn anything?

Kat
X

katotonic said:
Hi
My lovely husband is making SW KFC chicken for us both for dinner this evening (isnt he fab!).
Just wondered if anyone can help me with a query as I seem to be getting a bit confused about EE days.

If I have SW KFC chicken using my HEB for the bread, plus SW chips, baked beans and corn on the cob is that free or do I have to syn anything?

Kat
X

Hi you have it right nothing is syned all free :) x

yippee !!!! thanks Anne, you've just made my evening :)

go for it Sarah - its well worth it!!

Any tips on making breadcrumbs without a food processor?
I only have a stick hand blender

you could toast it slightly first and then kind of scrape it off with a knife - quite roughly if that makes sense. Or use bread thats a little bit dry - in my house its the slice on the top as I forget to close the bag over - and again scrape at it with a knife - as though imaginary butter is being spread.

never used a hand blender so cant say if that would work - but you could always try!

Kat
x

I've used a hand blender before for breadcrums it works fine but make sure you cover as much as u can of the bowl your making them in or breadcrumbs fly everywhere!!!

chazle said:
Any tips on making breadcrumbs without a food processor?
I only have a stick hand blender

I put my bread in the oven to dry it out you could put it in a thick large sandwich bag tie it up and roll it with a rolling pin !! My mum used to do it that way hope this helps :) x

Back