KFC Chicken done the SW way

having this tonight, haven't had it for a while so looking forward to it

Some people grate the bread using the small holes on the grater

I could only find these two concentrated/paste chicken pots today, are they okay to use and still syn free?

Attachments

• 180714_1778845627435_1128213694_32056174_3977500_n.jpg
    180714_1778845627435_1128213694_32056174_3977500_n.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 181
Yeah same happened to me. I decided to do the chicken drumsticks. The recipe said to boil them, but let me tell you it fairly turned me off when I opened the pan and saw the chicken after being boiled!

Think I'll try it with breasts next time, and I'll be sure to leave the bread out for a few hours first, because last time it was too moist and didn't coat the chicken properly.

lolacola said:
Yeah same happened to me. I decided to do the chicken drumsticks. The recipe said to boil them, but let me tell you it fairly turned me off when I opened the pan and saw the chicken after being boiled!

Think I'll try it with breasts next time, and I'll be sure to leave the bread out for a few hours first, because last time it was too moist and didn't coat the chicken properly.

Put your bread in the oven to dry it out :)

mia_angel said:
I used breast but it was too dry, unless there is an alternative to the paste i dont think i will make them again x
I only use half a jar or less of the bovril and it's lovely. Use chicken breast cut into strips and fry with fry light then you can see when it's cooked and it's delicious and moisture :) xx

Loving the sound of this recipe!! I know its for SW but I wonder how many calories is in it...

Hubby to be is making me this tomorow for v.day :)
Im going to do an EE day so can have some yummy sw chips :)
But im really confused with the syn value...can anyone enlighten me lol

Back